Hmmmm she who must be obeyed has said it's all gone up the wall in the south!
Tom 25/28
See the 5 day forecast for the rest... http://news.bbc.co.uk/weather/forecast/8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been. My BFF Clash The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
Hit 28 deg c today and some are saying it will be the hottest day of the year tommorrow
Ive heard 34 deg c mentioned on the se coast Phew good luck with that
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
The North West for Today and Yorkshire & Humber for Tuesday have a weather warning for heavy localised T-Storms and possible local flooding
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts. Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility. If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Sky now recon its going to chuck it down, its anyones guess
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
krussel wrote:Ive just looked at the weather forecast for the coming week and temperatures are set to soar back up to a possible 30 deg's C by midweek.
So get your hats out and sun cream at the ready as it looks like we are all going to roast again.
On leave from Sat, off to sunny Cumbria.... no I wont help out up there
krussel wrote:Ive just looked at the weather forecast for the coming week and temperatures are set to soar back up to a possible 30 deg's C by midweek.
So get your hats out and sun cream at the ready as it looks like we are all going to roast again.
On leave from Sat, off to sunny Cumbria.... no I wont help out up there
Oh go on you could do a bit of lapsing
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........