ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

stupid question...

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: stupid question...

Post by dvbuk55 »

arty_morty wrote:Cheers for the advice. As for the chafing I recall William Shatner (a keen horseman) suggesting that wearing ladies tights helped. However I've always believed that you shouldn't mix work and pleasure.
You'll fit in here nicely arty - just don't get involved with DGP - believe it or not I was once perfectly normal, well not perfectly normal exactly and then came DGP :d'oh!
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16742
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Re: stupid question...

Post by clashcityrocker »

arty_morty wrote: However I've always believed that you shouldn't mix work and pleasure.
I've always mixed business with pleasure.
I thought it was grape and grain you should never mix.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.