The sight of 11 arseholes being hammered for 90 minutes has been deemed morally wrong for the average TV viewer.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
HOW DID ENGLAND GET ON LAST NIGHT
-
ashadd
- Posts: 605
- Joined: 03 Oct 2008, 20:20
- Gender: Male
Re: HOW DID ENGLAND GET ON LAST NIGHT
The next England game will now be shown on a late night gay porn channel.
The sight of 11 arseholes being hammered for 90 minutes has been deemed morally wrong for the average TV viewer.

The sight of 11 arseholes being hammered for 90 minutes has been deemed morally wrong for the average TV viewer.
I married my wife for her looks, but not the one she gave me when i said i was going to be a postman.
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: HOW DID ENGLAND GET ON LAST NIGHT
Give me 5 minutes and I'll find the web site for thatashadd wrote:The next England game will now be shown on a late night gay porn channel.
The sight of 11 arseholes being hammered for 90 minutes has been deemed morally wrong for the average TV viewer.![]()
![]()
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
Straight4ward
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1621
- Joined: 25 Oct 2009, 14:32
- Gender: Male
Re: HOW DID ENGLAND GET ON LAST NIGHT
I see they've been practising the defensive wall.
"Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway."
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: HOW DID ENGLAND GET ON LAST NIGHT
FFS I'm going to have to go and lie down now..........................dvb won't survive looking at that pictureStraight4ward wrote: I see they've been practising the defensive wall.
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: HOW DID ENGLAND GET ON LAST NIGHT
Five ar*eholes in one room....must be a management meeting. 
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: HOW DID ENGLAND GET ON LAST NIGHT
You never see the camera in the changing room thoughPegman wrote:I love womens football, well the last two minutes.....just to see if they swap shirts when the whistle goesJenny Manchester wrote:This is the team I would have played last Night.
What's the female equivalent of a jock strap I wonder
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72773
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: HOW DID ENGLAND GET ON LAST NIGHT
“jill straps” - its true thats the nickname its offical name isdvbuk55 wrote:You never see the camera in the changing room thoughPegman wrote:I love womens football, well the last two minutes.....just to see if they swap shirts when the whistle goesJenny Manchester wrote:This is the team I would have played last Night.![]()
What's the female equivalent of a jock strap I wonder
Pelvic Protector

All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: HOW DID ENGLAND GET ON LAST NIGHT
I had no idea there was such a thingTrueBlueTerrier wrote:“jill straps” - its true thats the nickname its offical name isdvbuk55 wrote:You never see the camera in the changing room thoughPegman wrote:I love womens football, well the last two minutes.....just to see if they swap shirts when the whistle goesJenny Manchester wrote:This is the team I would have played last Night.![]()
What's the female equivalent of a jock strap I wonder
Pelvic Protector