HAHAHAHA JOCKSTRAP!!!
Im just guessing that you may be scottish,You call England a Joke?
Please look at yourselves,I have seen sunday league teams produce better football,The slum of Scotland is constantly in the shadow of its far more superior Neighbour,I wish the island would split and Scotland float away somewhere near the north Pole,Perhaps it wont look so dull up there,Keep wishing you were English and i will Keep giving thanks I was never Born in slumland,Sorry,Scotland.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
lapsing when england play
-
Theghost
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 417
- Joined: 17 Mar 2009, 16:44
- Gender: Male
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16742
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: lapsing when england play
If Scotland floated away, it still WOULDN'T HAVE ANY TORY MP'S.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
Big Daz
- Posts: 5668
- Joined: 17 Apr 2007, 20:27
- Gender: Male
Re: lapsing when england play
http://www.newstatesman.com/blogs/publi ... ll-english" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

-
chunk
- Posts: 957
- Joined: 29 Jul 2009, 20:21
- Gender: Male
Re: lapsing when england play
Jock mocked our national teamTheghost wrote:HAHAHAHA JOCKSTRAP!!!
Im just guessing that you may be scottish,You call England a Joke?
Please look at yourselves,I have seen sunday league teams produce better football,The slum of Scotland is constantly in the shadow of its far more superior Neighbour,I wish the island would split and Scotland float away somewhere near the north Pole,Perhaps it wont look so dull up there,Keep wishing you were English and i will Keep giving thanks I was never Born in slumland,Sorry,Scotland.
But....
He didn't call our country a slum, dull looking or wish wish we would disappear.
Perhaps ghost would "float away" and raise the quality of this forum.
Australia have a crap soccer team but its a great country.
Only an idiot turns a football criticism into a racist argument.
I'm a postman-and i know where you live.....
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72773
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: lapsing when england play
I always thought that the English were the most xenophobic nation in the world, that post seems to confirm it. May I apologise to the proud people of Scotland for letting this one post slip through.

BTW he did not call England a joke he called the England Team a joke and even some pundits said that as well.
BTW he did not call England a joke he called the England Team a joke and even some pundits said that as well.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
PostieWithTheMostie!
- Posts: 322
- Joined: 03 Dec 2009, 18:46
- Gender: Male
Re: lapsing when england play
Theghost wrote:HAHAHAHA JOCKSTRAP!!!
Im just guessing that you may be scottish,You call England a Joke?
Please look at yourselves,I have seen sunday league teams produce better football,The slum of Scotland is constantly in the shadow of its far more superior Neighbour,I wish the island would split and Scotland float away somewhere near the north Pole,Perhaps it wont look so dull up there,Keep wishing you were English and i will Keep giving thanks I was never Born in slumland,Sorry,Scotland.
Well after that comment every Scottish Postie will be praying you won't be needing to lapse after Wednesday.. This Scottish Slum eh? Give us our money back from our Oil in the North Sea and our land back that was ours before the Romans invaded Britain and we'll gladly float away..
It's funny how when you're abroad the rest of the world loves the Scots, but ain't got a good word to say about the English.
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16742
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: lapsing when england play
This thread is redundant now isn't it?
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
baldrick
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 5038
- Joined: 13 Sep 2007, 23:37
- Gender: Male
Re: lapsing when england play
Well until 2014 - maybe.clashcityrocker wrote:This thread is redundant now isn't it?
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32819
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Re: lapsing when england play
We'll be lucky!baldrick wrote:Well until 2014 - maybe.clashcityrocker wrote:This thread is redundant now isn't it?
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.