Well on the surface there does seem some spare capacity if you are leaving office at 9 and say at 1st del point at 9.20,3.30 delivery takes you to 12.50 add 20 min break and that delivery finished by 13.10.royalwud wrote:Most if not all people are out off the office for 9am after the hub run is back,
so its an extra 40 mins wait.
You have stated your finishing time is 14.20 so even with a genourous 20 min pouch off or a return to office you are left with a 50 min shortfall.
So from the outside some opportunity for lapsing does look possible and that is why the DOM is going for it.
I can see why your office would find it unpopular and not like the idea of lapsing and good on them for "doing the job properly' but I feel it may be a losing battle.
Only thing is don't know size of your office and no of duties to know what sort of impact lapsing 2 duties would have.
The only thing maybe worth trying but I think it unlikely to hold is sticking to a 3.30 del span and once you have done that return to office to work till time.
But I found once staff get faced with that option lapsing doesn't seem that bad and a better option.