ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Dingo shift money!.

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: Dingo shift money!.

Post by fishtank »

dvbuk55 wrote:
fishtank wrote:
gb93 wrote: I imagine you agonised for er seconnds Fishtank over pointing out dingo's apparent mistake :Very Happy
To err is human. To forgive is unusual. :chuckle :chuckle
To be honest dingo may well be correct about ESA being paid in arrears but the bottom line is Royal Mail have no plans to pay ESA......ever again.
They may not have any plans ft but who knows? Once the tigers from the CWU get going................... well....................

I would be truly worried by that statement dvb....if i had anything left to lose. :cuppa
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Dingo shift money!.

Post by dvbuk55 »

fishtank wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
fishtank wrote:
gb93 wrote: I imagine you agonised for er seconnds Fishtank over pointing out dingo's apparent mistake :Very Happy
To err is human. To forgive is unusual. :chuckle :chuckle
To be honest dingo may well be correct about ESA being paid in arrears but the bottom line is Royal Mail have no plans to pay ESA......ever again.
They may not have any plans ft but who knows? Once the tigers from the CWU get going................... well....................

I would be truly worried by that statement dvb....if i had anything left to lose. :cuppa
Well as you know I'm not one for giving advice but I'd keep the shirt buttoned. :nervous
farmgirl
Posts: 1
Joined: 24 Jun 2010, 18:35
Gender: Female

Re: Dingo shift money!.

Post by farmgirl »

i think its absolute bollocks that part-timers get paid half the delivery supplement that full-timers get when we deliver the exact same volume of door to doors! an whats even more f***ing ridiculous is that people who work in mail centres and drivers and others who arent walkmen are also gettin delivery supplement for doin f**k all!! this is a joke, part-timers are bein took the piss of! :mad
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Dingo shift money!.

Post by dvbuk55 »

farmgirl wrote:i think its absolute bollocks that part-timers get paid half the delivery supplement that full-timers get when we deliver the exact same volume of door to doors! an whats even more f***ing ridiculous is that people who work in mail centres and drivers and others who arent walkmen are also gettin delivery supplement for doin f**k all!! this is a joke, part-timers are bein took the piss of! :mad
Quite striking for a 1st post farmgirl :Very Happy

Mail Centre staff don't get the Delivery Supplement fg, but people like me do, I haven't delivered a D2D in years and I voted NO............. but thats the winners and losers mentality currently in vogue apparently.
Big Daz
Posts: 5668
Joined: 17 Apr 2007, 20:27
Gender: Male

Re: Dingo shift money!.

Post by Big Daz »

farmgirl, as dvbuk says MC staff dont get the delivery supplement.

The DS is paid to all those working in and tagged to a delivery office.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72773
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: Dingo shift money!.

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

Big Daz wrote:farmgirl, as dvbuk says MC staff dont get the delivery supplement.

The DS is paid to all those working in and tagged to a delivery office.
and the delivery supplement has nothing to do with delivering D2Ds either - but a very good and lively start welcome Farmgirl. Image
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.