is there a list of the trial officesTrueBlueTerrier wrote:woofwoof wrote:we have had bothTrueBlueTerrier wrote:Its the revision for Walk Sequencing that kicks starts the 39 hours/2.5% pay rise so if you already have Walk Sequenced Mail I would push for a revision.music4essex wrote:We have had WSM in the office for the last 3weeks and D2D started this week no mention of 39 hour week has been
discussed or implemented, If we have the weekly huddle do you think I should mention it, though I think I am making a bad name for myself as I keep on haveing a go at the dim dom
Essex mum+ AFAIK no walk sequencing revisions have happened as the input details and data sets have not been agreed with the CWU and the workshops are happening or about to happen.
You may have been a trial WSM office and indeed might have had a revision but as I understand it you have not had the WSM Revision
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
When does 39hr week start??
-
woofwoof
- Posts: 1516
- Joined: 13 Apr 2007, 16:23
- Gender: Male
- Location: stinky land
Re: When does 39hr week start??
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72773
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: When does 39hr week start??
There was and it might be on RMC but TBH if you were a trial office the rep should know.woofwoof wrote:is there a list of the trial officesTrueBlueTerrier wrote:woofwoof wrote:we have had bothTrueBlueTerrier wrote:Its the revision for Walk Sequencing that kicks starts the 39 hours/2.5% pay rise so if you already have Walk Sequenced Mail I would push for a revision.music4essex wrote:We have had WSM in the office for the last 3weeks and D2D started this week no mention of 39 hour week has been
discussed or implemented, If we have the weekly huddle do you think I should mention it, though I think I am making a bad name for myself as I keep on haveing a go at the dim dom
Essex mum+ AFAIK no walk sequencing revisions have happened as the input details and data sets have not been agreed with the CWU and the workshops are happening or about to happen.
You may have been a trial WSM office and indeed might have had a revision but as I understand it you have not had the WSM Revision
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
woofwoof
- Posts: 1516
- Joined: 13 Apr 2007, 16:23
- Gender: Male
- Location: stinky land
Re: When does 39hr week start??
we need the original list to find out as we think notTrueBlueTerrier wrote:There was and it might be on RMC but TBH if you were a trial office the rep should know.woofwoof wrote:is there a list of the trial officesTrueBlueTerrier wrote:woofwoof wrote:we have had bothTrueBlueTerrier wrote:Its the revision for Walk Sequencing that kicks starts the 39 hours/2.5% pay rise so if you already have Walk Sequenced Mail I would push for a revision.music4essex wrote:We have had WSM in the office for the last 3weeks and D2D started this week no mention of 39 hour week has been
discussed or implemented, If we have the weekly huddle do you think I should mention it, though I think I am making a bad name for myself as I keep on haveing a go at the dim dom
Essex mum+ AFAIK no walk sequencing revisions have happened as the input details and data sets have not been agreed with the CWU and the workshops are happening or about to happen.
You may have been a trial WSM office and indeed might have had a revision but as I understand it you have not had the WSM Revision
-
djchrisc
- Posts: 43
- Joined: 22 Jun 2009, 11:47
- Gender: Male
Re: When does 39hr week start??
The 2.5% pay rise is for all staff not just part time.
I won't be on a higher rate than a full timer, it all evens out because full time work one hour less, increasing the hourly rate As a part timer I will still be working my 28.5 hours a week, just at the new hourly rate.
A full timer will be working 39 hours a week for the same hourly rate.
Once again people are tying to split part-time and full-time staff, RM love it when that happens.
I won't be on a higher rate than a full timer, it all evens out because full time work one hour less, increasing the hourly rate As a part timer I will still be working my 28.5 hours a week, just at the new hourly rate.
A full timer will be working 39 hours a week for the same hourly rate.
Once again people are tying to split part-time and full-time staff, RM love it when that happens.
-
woofwoof
- Posts: 1516
- Joined: 13 Apr 2007, 16:23
- Gender: Male
- Location: stinky land
Re: When does 39hr week start??
but if you ever did go full time the % off hours to make you up is lessdjchrisc wrote:The 2.5% pay rise is for all staff not just part time.
I won't be on a higher rate than a full timer, it all evens out because full time work one hour less, increasing the hourly rate As a part timer I will still be working my 28.5 hours a week, just at the new hourly rate.
A full timer will be working 39 hours a week for the same hourly rate.
Once again people are tying to split part-time and full-time staff, RM love it when that happens.
-
gb93
- Posts: 1462
- Joined: 29 Oct 2009, 16:25
- Gender: Male
Re: When does 39hr week start??
PT staff will get a pay rise when the 39 hour week kicks in and FT will get a shorter working week for the same money as they were getting for doing 40 hours 
This ain't no baseball game, you get only one chance and you blew it.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72773
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: When does 39hr week start??
Nail - Head - hitdjchrisc wrote:The 2.5% pay rise is for all staff not just part time.
I won't be on a higher rate than a full timer, it all evens out because full time work one hour less, increasing the hourly rate As a part timer I will still be working my 28.5 hours a week, just at the new hourly rate.
A full timer will be working 39 hours a week for the same hourly rate.
Once again people are tying to split part-time and full-time staff, RM love it when that happens.
Perfect explanation
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
gb93
- Posts: 1462
- Joined: 29 Oct 2009, 16:25
- Gender: Male
Re: When does 39hr week start??
Hypothetical dates used.
June 1st 2011 FT works 40 hours and gets £355 basic pay
June 8th 2011 FT works 39 hours and gets £355 basic pay
June 1st 2011 PT works 30 hours and gets £270 basic pay
June 8th 2011 PT works 30 hours and gets £275 basic pay
Figures above are not intended to be 100% accurate but a guide to illustrate 3 points.
1,FT & PT hourly rate will be the same after intrudution of 39 hour week
2,FT will have benefit of SWW but no increase to take home pay
3,PT will have NO benefit of SWW but will see an increase in take home pay
My message is SWW has benefits for all FT&PT but in different aspects
June 1st 2011 FT works 40 hours and gets £355 basic pay
June 8th 2011 FT works 39 hours and gets £355 basic pay
June 1st 2011 PT works 30 hours and gets £270 basic pay
June 8th 2011 PT works 30 hours and gets £275 basic pay
Figures above are not intended to be 100% accurate but a guide to illustrate 3 points.
1,FT & PT hourly rate will be the same after intrudution of 39 hour week
2,FT will have benefit of SWW but no increase to take home pay
3,PT will have NO benefit of SWW but will see an increase in take home pay
My message is SWW has benefits for all FT&PT but in different aspects
This ain't no baseball game, you get only one chance and you blew it.
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32819
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Re: When does 39hr week start??
I would of thought woof the minute the new WSM,peggy figures,CDV stuff,and whatever figures are due to come out all those who had it in by EA or as a trial office would have to have a new revision.woofwoof wrote:we need the original list to find out as we think notTrueBlueTerrier wrote:There was and it might be on RMC but TBH if you were a trial office the rep should know.woofwoof wrote:is there a list of the trial officesTrueBlueTerrier wrote:woofwoof wrote:we have had bothTrueBlueTerrier wrote:Its the revision for Walk Sequencing that kicks starts the 39 hours/2.5% pay rise so if you already have Walk Sequenced Mail I would push for a revision.music4essex wrote:We have had WSM in the office for the last 3weeks and D2D started this week no mention of 39 hour week has been
discussed or implemented, If we have the weekly huddle do you think I should mention it, though I think I am making a bad name for myself as I keep on haveing a go at the dim dom
Essex mum+ AFAIK no walk sequencing revisions have happened as the input details and data sets have not been agreed with the CWU and the workshops are happening or about to happen.
You may have been a trial WSM office and indeed might have had a revision but as I understand it you have not had the WSM Revision
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
BELIAL
- Posts: 6758
- Joined: 15 Jun 2007, 17:33
- Gender: Female
- Location: Nowhere
-
Martin Walsh
- Posts: 4276
- Joined: 19 Sep 2007, 20:12
- Location: neverland
Re: When does 39hr week start??
Remember just because you are recieving walk sequencing mail does not mean you will get either the £600 payment , the shorter working week or the pay increase in part timers pay.
The agreement only delivers this when you have your walk sequencing revison.
The sequencing machines take some time to reach optimum level. Your office will then have to go through the local revison workshop and the 6 phase revison process.
The agreement only delivers this when you have your walk sequencing revison.
The sequencing machines take some time to reach optimum level. Your office will then have to go through the local revison workshop and the 6 phase revison process.
-
snailtrail
- Posts: 7
- Joined: 17 Sep 2009, 20:56
- Gender: Male
Re: When does 39hr week start??
[quote="woofwoof"][quote="TrueBlueTerrier"][quote="music4essex"]We have had WSM in the office for the last 3weeks and D2D started this week no mention of 39 hour week has been
discussed or implemented, If we have the weekly huddle do you think I should mention it, though I think I am making a bad name for myself as I keep on haveing a go at the dim dom
we have the walk sequenced mail sometimes comes comes in trays with wrong walk number on and when they can't be bothered to put it through the machine all the different districts in the office lumped together for us to sort manually still on a 40hr week flexibility and modernisation fantastic system RM
discussed or implemented, If we have the weekly huddle do you think I should mention it, though I think I am making a bad name for myself as I keep on haveing a go at the dim dom
we have the walk sequenced mail sometimes comes comes in trays with wrong walk number on and when they can't be bothered to put it through the machine all the different districts in the office lumped together for us to sort manually still on a 40hr week flexibility and modernisation fantastic system RM