Why have you mail on top of the frame this is not allowed i can assure you!!!!!johnnyp wrote:We have had these bigger frames at our place for over 2 years
So while your sorting every morning you keep twisting your body left and right?
Why have you mail on top of the frame this is not allowed i can assure you!!!!!johnnyp wrote:We have had these bigger frames at our place for over 2 years
Do you still manage the 3.5 hr delivery span??? or is it classed as a rural? another excuse by the DUMS!!DGP1 wrote:I don't use a HCT, I use a van, it's the only way to fit in the amount of mailharmony wrote:DGP1 wrote:2 frames for my duty but I find it easier than trying to squeeze it all into 1 frame.
Has H&S ok these frames?
have you seen an 'ergonomists' report on these frames regarding 'MAXIMUM SIZES' of RM2000?
How do they measure prep rates?
how do you you get all the mail into a 'HCT'?![]()
![]()
BTW I've used a HCT for a delivery and everything didn't even fit in (the frame wasn't even a full frame).
6 hour delivery, even the office runner can't do it (and he comes in an hour early everyday)harmony wrote:Do you still manage the 3.5 hr delivery span??? or is it classed as a rural? another excuse by the DUMS!!DGP1 wrote:I don't use a HCT, I use a van, it's the only way to fit in the amount of mailharmony wrote:DGP1 wrote:2 frames for my duty but I find it easier than trying to squeeze it all into 1 frame.
Has H&S ok these frames?
have you seen an 'ergonomists' report on these frames regarding 'MAXIMUM SIZES' of RM2000?
How do they measure prep rates?
how do you you get all the mail into a 'HCT'?![]()
![]()
BTW I've used a HCT for a delivery and everything didn't even fit in (the frame wasn't even a full frame).
He may do what I do - I have slots on frame for businesses but if the slot gets too full I band it and move it to the top row/packet bay - then continue putting new items into the slot until its full and repeat. This as far as I know is acceptable as it cuts down the amount of lifting .harmony wrote:Why have you mail on top of the frame this is not allowed i can assure you!!!!!johnnyp wrote:We have had these bigger frames at our place for over 2 years![]()
![]()
So while your sorting every morning you keep twisting your body left and right?

'kin 'ell do you do prep on a skate board or roller skates.Stormproof wrote:I thought 2 frames was normal, plenty of them at my place.....
this is one of my regular duties and by no means the biggest frame in the office.
RM heelysTrueBlueTerrier wrote:'kin 'ell do you do prep on a skate board or roller skates.Stormproof wrote:I thought 2 frames was normal, plenty of them at my place.....
this is one of my regular duties and by no means the biggest frame in the office.
Lol,its not that badbensonhedge wrote:is this one mans delivery mate??? how long does the duty take??johnnyp wrote:We have had these bigger frames at our place for over 2 years
400harmony wrote:What is the total delivery points on the frame?????johnnyp wrote:We have had these bigger frames at our place for over 2 years
There packets on the top,every office i have been in to do the same thing.harmony wrote:Why have you mail on top of the frame this is not allowed i can assure you!!!!!johnnyp wrote:We have had these bigger frames at our place for over 2 years![]()
![]()
So while your sorting every morning you keep twisting your body left and right?
Stormproof wrote:I thought 2 frames was normal, plenty of them at my place.....
this is one of my regular duties and by no means the biggest frame in the office.
Hes been in,along with our area rep and branch sec and they seem to think nothings wrong with them so we just plod along.trythat wrote:Was told this week under H&S this is not allowed, but they are only acting on the fittings affected by revision, get area H&S on to it.johnnyp wrote:We have had these bigger frames at our place for over 2 years
There are only 400 dp on that frame why is it so big?, like others have said you would be constantly twisting your neck and moving to prep it, 6 sections is enough for me thanks.johnnyp wrote:400harmony wrote:What is the total delivery points on the frame?????johnnyp wrote:We have had these bigger frames at our place for over 2 years
But 90% are house with 3 flats in them,so its more like a 1000
Yes yoy can put packets on top ,what you must not do is sort letters directly to the top frame!johnnyp wrote:There packets on the top,every office i have been in to do the same thing.harmony wrote:Why have you mail on top of the frame this is not allowed i can assure you!!!!!johnnyp wrote:We have had these bigger frames at our place for over 2 years![]()
![]()
So while your sorting every morning you keep twisting your body left and right?
No i dont twist my body,i throw down letters for the far left of the frame and move over.
send Mr ward an e-mail to see what answer you get off him....johnnyp wrote:Hes been in,along with our area rep and branch sec and they seem to think nothings wrong with them so we just plod along.trythat wrote:Was told this week under H&S this is not allowed, but they are only acting on the fittings affected by revision, get area H&S on to it.johnnyp wrote:We have had these bigger frames at our place for over 2 years
They make prep easy,which is good when you have a heavy walk.