Probably at 5am....unfortunately instead of being 1hr before your start time, it will actually be 23hrs after your start time ( and service days that run from Tuesday to Sundaybexhil palace wrote:Yep, we had the same down here Jim.
Looks like Aylesford is favorite,so god knows when we will be getting our super sequenced mail
from the new MC.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
'SECRET' DOM MEETING AT STANSTEAD THURS 3 JUNE
-
smokerjim
- Posts: 1921
- Joined: 13 Jun 2007, 22:27
- Gender: Male
- Location: In a corner, thinking "I've picked a bad week to give up smoking..."
Re: 'SECRET' DOM MEETING AT STANSTEAD THURS 3 JUNE
I don't suppose your mouth bleeds every 28 days, does it?
Mail delivery; those that can, do, those that can't, MANAGE!
Mail delivery; those that can, do, those that can't, MANAGE!
-
music4essex
- Posts: 717
- Joined: 15 Oct 2009, 16:18
- Gender: Female
Re: 'SECRET' DOM MEETING AT STANSTEAD THURS 3 JUNE
I never realised this would happen to Tonbridge Dartford and the rest.
I have a soft spot for Tonbridge as i use to drive each day fron Hastings to Tonbridge with all the mail and I use to play golf with some of the lads in the days when i did not have my son and know a lot of people there.
If they had invested the money wisely in the 90's to the MC's we would not be in this situation which was all caused my mis management
Will have to try and find out what MC are closing in my area
Essex mum
I have a soft spot for Tonbridge as i use to drive each day fron Hastings to Tonbridge with all the mail and I use to play golf with some of the lads in the days when i did not have my son and know a lot of people there.
If they had invested the money wisely in the 90's to the MC's we would not be in this situation which was all caused my mis management
Will have to try and find out what MC are closing in my area
Essex mum
-
Big Daz
- Posts: 5668
- Joined: 17 Apr 2007, 20:27
- Gender: Male
Re: 'SECRET' DOM MEETING AT STANSTEAD THURS 3 JUNE
Im very interested to know if RML intend to keep all 4 MC's (Peterborough, Cambridge, Norwich and Ipswich) in the Eastern region.
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: 'SECRET' DOM MEETING AT STANSTEAD THURS 3 JUNE
Sorry BD but it is under wraps - RM, Dave Ward, Bob Gibson, Roger Poole, Brendan Barber, the negotiators and the cleaner at CWU HQ know - but the staff will have to wait until it's leaked on here by the usual suspects.Big Daz wrote:Im very interested to know if RML intend to keep all 4 MC's (Peterborough, Cambridge, Norwich and Ipswich) in the Eastern region.
-
andy2007
- Posts: 3971
- Joined: 14 Sep 2007, 10:16
- Gender: Male
- Location: Earth
Re: 'SECRET' DOM MEETING AT STANSTEAD THURS 3 JUNE
I think it's highly unlikley that they'll keep all of them. But some might escape the cull.
Don't knock Insanity
it's just another outlook on Reality!
it's just another outlook on Reality!
-
mucker
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 605
- Joined: 25 Oct 2007, 14:12
- Gender: Female
- Location: cloud cookoo land
Re: 'SECRET' DOM MEETING AT STANSTEAD THURS 3 JUNE
Excuse me Dv,mine are real and i dont look like a bloke you cheeky f****rThe one with the black top on looks a lot like mucker![]()
could be one of my fantasies shattered forever
"I have opinions of my own –strong opinions– but I don’t always agree with them"
Always Tell The Truth. If You Can't Always Tell The Truth,Don't Lie
"2010 And Beyond" The Year Of The Pay Cut...£3.01 Sub's For The Worst Deal In CWU History...
Always Tell The Truth. If You Can't Always Tell The Truth,Don't Lie
"2010 And Beyond" The Year Of The Pay Cut...£3.01 Sub's For The Worst Deal In CWU History...
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: 'SECRET' DOM MEETING AT STANSTEAD THURS 3 JUNE
mucker wrote:Excuse me Dv,mine are real and i dont look like a bloke you cheeky f****rThe one with the black top on looks a lot like mucker![]()
could be one of my fantasies shattered forever
![]()
I've seen yours close up mucker and i have to say i'm having trouble concentrating on anything else these days.
http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... 15#p285583" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32819
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Re: 'SECRET' DOM MEETING AT STANSTEAD THURS 3 JUNE
Yeah,and you took so long looking you fecked the thread up!fishtank wrote:mucker wrote:Excuse me Dv,mine are real and i dont look like a bloke you cheeky f****rThe one with the black top on looks a lot like mucker![]()
could be one of my fantasies shattered forever
![]()
I've seen yours close up mucker and i have to say i'm having trouble concentrating on anything else these days.
http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... 15#p285583" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
![]()
![]()
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: 'SECRET' DOM MEETING AT STANSTEAD THURS 3 JUNE
Well I'm not sure who to blame here, it's either postman or mucker but I now need a white stick, sunglasses and a labrador......................... I don't know the ins and outs of velocity but whilst the anatomy is moving the cross isn'tPOSTMAN wrote:Yeah,and you took so long looking you fecked the thread up!fishtank wrote:mucker wrote:Excuse me Dv,mine are real and i dont look like a bloke you cheeky f****rThe one with the black top on looks a lot like mucker![]()
could be one of my fantasies shattered forever
![]()
I've seen yours close up mucker and i have to say i'm having trouble concentrating on anything else these days.
http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... 15#p285583" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
![]()
![]()