our WTL for the last 16 weeks has consisted of;
Do you know what you are striking for??
Do you know how much pay you will loose??
Do you realise that the customers will be upset??
However the last one was slightly different and went something along the lines of;
Hello boys and girls I know that I'm wasting my FFFing time and yours so do you really want to hear the same old FFing shite again?? to which the reply was we don,t mind actually as it means were doing a bit less work and can sit in the canteen and have a drink for 1/2 hr
Our new local manager is not actually a bad bloke and just wants to get on with the job, it a shame that the w@@kers above him won't let him.
I have only been to one WTL -when you are TOLD to go up for your WTL just take no notice and don't go-I have dodged 2 now --Harassment is saying things that an individual finds offensive or does not like-LETS GET TOGETHER AND GET RID OF work time learning.The only good thing to come from it in our office(from what I hear)is that royal mail are losing the battle but would rather throw money down the drain than admit they have made a massive mistake in sacking an excellent postman and colleague. REFUSE TO BE INDOCTRANATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Come on lads,i know you've got some good stuff to share today.
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been. My BFF Clash The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
WTL was to tell us how the new walks are progressing - and how that even though we don't need the 6 nights (42hrs a night) they are asking 4 or 5 OPGs to come in 1 - 2 hrs in each section (5 sections) early to do the sorting
Weasel also mentioned that he had seen a TNT postman last Saturday
Then just as it was finishing we had a fire practice.
Last edited by TrueBlueTerrier on 03 Apr 2007, 13:24, edited 1 time in total.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts. Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility. If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
POSTMAN wrote:Come on lads,i know you've got some good stuff to share today.
i have but im gonna smoke it my self..
Typical saaaaarf londoner
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been. My BFF Clash The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
Where'd you get that from
I'm gonna put it on the front portal later
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been. My BFF Clash The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
Read with interest about WTLL, I have never actually been given this face to face, there was a time when I was given a bit of paper with information on it but mine was about deliveries and I work for distribution and just didn't concern me. Do you really think they are usefull? or is it just another way of saying there keeping us informed, because I don't.
woemc wrote:Oh just remembered, we also use these!
Can I print and take in with me.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts. Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility. If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been. My BFF Clash The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
Class my friend CLASS!!
Bullshit bingo is a new way forward and should be incouraged thruout RM'S WTL'S... U can add your own to every managers traits or bullshit styles!!! TOP MAN WOEMC...
We @ East London MC had once a WTL with a compleat dipstick and after a few weeks of his benile crap. We used to have a chas and dave Cockney Knees up CD we played when the screws were getting us down So on comes the Cockney Gravel gobbed singing and full time entertainers on full blast!!! Screws lets say "didnt appreciate it" ???? So after a right crap week we come to our WTL (thurs 3pm) WE all had 2 or 3 songs we had to get in to the WTL session and to say it and use it in a argument we had . Like this.. "POOR OLD MR WOOGIE HAS IT HARD ON THE HAND STAMPING AND NEEDS SOME HELP" Poor old Mr Woogie, Is the song and so on.. By the end of the WTL the screw was going and we were all falling about giving it the treatment that it deserved.. My Fav was, "were all going snooker loopy out on the floor" and "there aint no pleasing u"...... Try it urself it great fun and 30 mins of thrills n music All u need are dancing girls n a drink and it would b like a party!! Try it with the CD of ur choice and all have a Song title to say out loud... FULL MARKS IF U COVER ALL THE SONGS!! Ours were 24 songs ..... ENJOY!!!
It's tomm or rather today,depending when you're reading this,spill it.
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been. My BFF Clash The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.