It is a delivery supplement! You obviously haven't read the thread properly!That shows because you mentioned you were abused.muckyboots wrote:i DO prep my own MAIL. I was wondering about the D2D under the NEW AGREEMENTgb93 wrote:If you are working 40 hours Muckyboots why don't you do your own prep
And why if you are working 40 hours do you think you don't have to do the work of a FT
If you want the overtime do the work that comes with it simples
jesus H christ ... ask a simple question - get a load of abuse. is it any wonder we all walk around ignorant? it's cos when we do ask a question we get shot down for not knowing. well duh me.
i thought i'd explained it well enough, and I think THINK I have got the GIST of what I wanted to know from your lovely supportive messages. thanks! nothing like going through crap at work, trying to figure out the crap, then getting more crap. no wonder morale is down the pan.
I am gonna guess that I receive a basic payment of the pro rata £20.60, which will be £14.00 odd >>>>>>WHICH IS NOT A DELIVERY SUPPLEMENT!!!! <<<< whatever I do. so I am going to prep and deliver the door to door for LESS than what FT would get [this is an EXAMPLE I am not having a go at FT).
Ok. that's all I wanted to know. thanks for your help.
and btw I DID vote NO. I have also requested a FT contract for a long time now, but the answer's no.
Chill.