ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Confusion on 07/06/10

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: Confusion on 07/06/10

Post by DGP1 »

I think I upset someone :nana It's nice to know I still got it :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
drb
Posts: 1044
Joined: 30 Jan 2007, 21:44
Gender: Male

Re: Confusion on 07/06/10

Post by drb »

You stop the lapsing yourself.Don't ask! If you can you can.Leave it in the frame.That is the best measurment.Whatever is left of your time is your capacity.If you are struggling on your own duty,do just Mondays & Tuesdays.
ggm2010
Posts: 25
Joined: 06 Mar 2010, 10:55
Gender: Male

Re: Confusion on 07/06/10

Post by ggm2010 »

hitler hates lapsing too!!!!!!!!!!!!
drb
Posts: 1044
Joined: 30 Jan 2007, 21:44
Gender: Male

Re: Confusion on 07/06/10

Post by drb »

:funneh
hitler hates lapsing too!!!!!!!!!!!!
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72773
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: Confusion on 07/06/10

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

drb wrote::funneh
hitler hates lapsing too!!!!!!!!!!!!
So does Constantin Films - they blocked the video :left: :left: http://www.youtube.com/index?ytsession= ... Y3WYqKwEXg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: Confusion on 07/06/10

Post by DGP1 »

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:
drb wrote::funneh
hitler hates lapsing too!!!!!!!!!!!!
So does Constantin Films - they blocked the video :left: :left: http://www.youtube.com/index?ytsession= ... Y3WYqKwEXg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/60bc7b ... taken-down" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

They can't stop it, only move it to somwhere else :chuckle
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio