ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

ANYONE OUT THERE ?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Spedley
Posts: 1209
Joined: 16 Jul 2007, 17:32
Location: Warwickshire

Re: ANYONE OUT THERE ?

Post by Spedley »

I know that Rugby has had sequencing machines for quite some time now and it often used as a trial office.

I suspect that Sequencing is coming to your area or they are trialing new D2D methods involving sequencing machines.
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: ANYONE OUT THERE ?

Post by dvbuk55 »

DGP1 wrote:
mucker wrote:
I have always worked on the premise that 7 seconds is plenty for any woman, you don't want to give too much of a good thing
i work on the premise,most blokes cant last more than 7 seconds,so much for a good thing :chuckle :cuppa
I think it may be something to do with your avatar :wink:
Damn right there DGP - nothing excites me more than a border collie :chuckle

As for the 7 seconds, I was exaggerating a bit, that did include the cigarette and coffee of course, Oh and a little conversation.
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: ANYONE OUT THERE ?

Post by fishtank »

dvbuk55 wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
mucker wrote:
I have always worked on the premise that 7 seconds is plenty for any woman, you don't want to give too much of a good thing
i work on the premise,most blokes cant last more than 7 seconds,so much for a good thing :chuckle :cuppa
I think it may be something to do with your avatar :wink:
Damn right there DGP - nothing excites me more than a border collie :chuckle

As for the 7 seconds, I was exaggerating a bit, that did include the cigarette and coffee of course, Oh and a little conversation.

Well it wouldn't be a large conversation now would it. :chuckle :chuckle
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: ANYONE OUT THERE ?

Post by dvbuk55 »

fishtank wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
mucker wrote:
I have always worked on the premise that 7 seconds is plenty for any woman, you don't want to give too much of a good thing
i work on the premise,most blokes cant last more than 7 seconds,so much for a good thing :chuckle :cuppa
I think it may be something to do with your avatar :wink:
Damn right there DGP - nothing excites me more than a border collie :chuckle

As for the 7 seconds, I was exaggerating a bit, that did include the cigarette and coffee of course, Oh and a little conversation.

Well it wouldn't be a large conversation now would it. :chuckle :chuckle
Oh I don't know, "How was it for you" and "Was I the best" isn't trivial ft, if I was in a hurry I'd probably skip the "How was it.."bit :Very Happy