ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
This weeks strike
-
deadbox
- Posts: 357
- Joined: 27 May 2007, 11:51
Good Pussy.....
Thats the spirit Pussycatboi, as long as you don't go in and support Uncle Allan !
I was sure I'd seen a bead of sweat on my line manager the other day - Until I realised that he had just brushed past me too close
-
pussycatboi
- Posts: 29
- Joined: 23 Jul 2007, 02:44
- Location: GLOUCESTERSHIRE
Bloody nora! Calm down like lolDirtyHarry wrote:Stop being a bleedin' wet drip and get alongside your mates fighting for a better working future for us all.pussycatboi wrote:Ok, my plan is to work all week, and have Saturday off as my PAID day off, shouldn't a proble, with the managers, being as I'm only covering spare jobs anyway![]()
If it means that much I'll not work at all on Saturday and support the cause ....
-
pussycatboi
- Posts: 29
- Joined: 23 Jul 2007, 02:44
- Location: GLOUCESTERSHIRE
Re: Good Pussy.....
No probs.... don't like the sound of this Allan geezer anyway..deadbox wrote:Thats the spirit Pussycatboi, as long as you don't go in and support Uncle Allan !
-
mdtomuk
- Posts: 315
- Joined: 14 May 2007, 19:02
- Location: BH (Bournemouth/Poole)
MORE IMPORTANT.
IF ANYONE IS FALTERING - JUST REMEMBER THE MANAGERS BONUS'S AND LEIGHTON WORKS ABOUT 1.5 DAYS A WEEK. THESE ARE ALL WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION!
FIGHT OR DIE!!!
:cfo :lfo
-
DirtyHarry
- Posts: 5051
- Joined: 13 May 2007, 23:16
- Gender: Male
- Location: London
-
deadbox
- Posts: 357
- Joined: 27 May 2007, 11:51
MDTOMUK.....
WHAT DID YOU SAY...."Leighton works" ?????
WOW.....You could have fooled me.......lol
WOW.....You could have fooled me.......lol
I was sure I'd seen a bead of sweat on my line manager the other day - Until I realised that he had just brushed past me too close
-
dogfood
- Posts: 388
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:16
Its about time all public sector workers and their unions got behind us and show support by having days of action on the same days as we strike, because if we loose this one every dept in the public sector will suffer as we will if we backdown.
Now is the time for everybody that wavers to make the only decision they can if they care about their future. Get on the picket line, lobby MPs, write to newspapers, raise the issue in radio phone ins.
EVERY ACTION HAS A CONSEQUENCE THE THOUGHT OF NOT BACKING THE UNION AND LOOSING DOES NOT BARE THINKING ABOUT.
Now is the time for everybody that wavers to make the only decision they can if they care about their future. Get on the picket line, lobby MPs, write to newspapers, raise the issue in radio phone ins.
EVERY ACTION HAS A CONSEQUENCE THE THOUGHT OF NOT BACKING THE UNION AND LOOSING DOES NOT BARE THINKING ABOUT.
-
The Third Best Postman.
- Posts: 19
- Joined: 22 Jul 2007, 08:04
- Location: On the Edge
From what I know,and I'm a Red Shirt ,RM used to make a million a day. Now they claim to be losing money. At my level I'm doing the same job. The mail comes in and we clear it. Is it my fault that we're not making the profitits? I would say that it's the fault of the people in shiny arse towers who have got it wrong.
-
IWW Fellow Worker
- Posts: 3644
- Joined: 30 May 2007, 14:27
- Gender: Male
If we went from a business making over £1.m a day for several years to almost overnight becoming a business losing over £1.m, you might expect to see someone appearing before a Commons Select Commitee to answer a few awkward questions. This hasn't happened so the only conclusion to draw is somebody is being economical with the truth.The Third Best Postman. wrote:From what I know,and I'm a Red Shirt ,RM used to make a million a day. Now they claim to be losing money. At my level I'm doing the same job. The mail comes in and we clear it. Is it my fault that we're not making the profitits? I would say that it's the fault of the people in shiny arse towers who have got it wrong.
The Industrial Workers of the World. The union whose members never scab!
"The working class and the employing class have nothing in common."
"The working class and the employing class have nothing in common."
-
DirtyHarry
- Posts: 5051
- Joined: 13 May 2007, 23:16
- Gender: Male
- Location: London
Don't worry, I won't.IWW Fellow Worker wrote:Well in H! Don't hold back there!DirtyHarry wrote:Stop being a bleedin' wet drip and get alongside your mates fighting for a better working future for us all.pussycatboi wrote:Ok, my plan is to work all week, and have Saturday off as my PAID day off, shouldn't a proble, with the managers, being as I'm only covering spare jobs anyway![]()
type to get him fell in.
-
L Tommo
- Posts: 3165
- Joined: 06 Feb 2007, 09:43
- Gender: Male
- Location: WATCHING YOU WATCHING ME!
LEFT RIGHT LEFT RIGHT LEFT RIGHT!!
Sgt Major. Dirty Harry... DONT MESS WITH HIM.....
He will ave your guts for garters if you aint on the parade ground/picket line by 1900hrs on Thursday night....
So get your hair cut u ORRIBAL LITTLE MAN....!!!!
DOES HE MAKE HIMSELF CLEAR?????
OUT
LEFT RIGHT LEFT RIGHT LEFT RIGHT!!!!
He will ave your guts for garters if you aint on the parade ground/picket line by 1900hrs on Thursday night....
So get your hair cut u ORRIBAL LITTLE MAN....!!!!
DOES HE MAKE HIMSELF CLEAR?????
OUT
LEFT RIGHT LEFT RIGHT LEFT RIGHT!!!!
L TOMMO.... ILLEGITIMIS NON CARBORUNDUM........
EAST LONDON MAIL CENTER-ISHHHH
EAST LONDON MAIL CENTER-ISHHHH
-
DirtyHarry
- Posts: 5051
- Joined: 13 May 2007, 23:16
- Gender: Male
- Location: London
L Tommo , mate............
You have me sussed
Now do up that top button , where do you think you are , Old Street ?
-
L Tommo
- Posts: 3165
- Joined: 06 Feb 2007, 09:43
- Gender: Male
- Location: WATCHING YOU WATCHING ME!
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SAHHHHHHHH!
"Eyes front chest out bellies in.. KEEP STILL TOMMO..........."
YESSSSSS SAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
OUT...
YESSSSSS SAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
OUT...
L TOMMO.... ILLEGITIMIS NON CARBORUNDUM........
EAST LONDON MAIL CENTER-ISHHHH
EAST LONDON MAIL CENTER-ISHHHH
-
DirtyHarry
- Posts: 5051
- Joined: 13 May 2007, 23:16
- Gender: Male
- Location: London
Now..........
About turn , quick march , lif righ , lif righ , lif righ , lif righ , lif righ, lif righ..........
-
L Tommo
- Posts: 3165
- Joined: 06 Feb 2007, 09:43
- Gender: Male
- Location: WATCHING YOU WATCHING ME!