ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

problem

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72773
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: problem

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

Aprilaydee wrote:Oooooooooooooh Belial!!! I was in Manchester earlier and I have to admit, it was actually sunny! OK, it was only briefly, but it was definitely sunny!

That wasn't Manchester sun though, it was leaking from West Yorkshire :Very Happy
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: problem

Post by TeeferTiger »

Fibber, they don't have sun there either! I lived there... Yes I've "been around" :roll:
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
docketleft
Posts: 8
Joined: 19 Feb 2010, 19:01
Gender: Male

Re: problem

Post by docketleft »

meercat wrote:I'm glad none of his customers told him to shove his leaflets up his arse. :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle
:Applause :Applause :Applause :Applause :Applause GOOD COMEBACK !
Straight4ward
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1621
Joined: 25 Oct 2009, 14:32
Gender: Male

Re: problem

Post by Straight4ward »

meercat wrote:
I'm glad none of his customers told him to shove his leaflets up his arse.
That's what you think.
't shine.jpg
"Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway."
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: problem

Post by DGP1 »

Aprilaydee wrote:Fibber, they don't have sun there either! I lived there... Yes I've "been around" :roll:
:shock: :shock: I feel yet another trip to the naughty room :nervous

And another new laptop ruined because of the drool :chuckle :chuckle
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
sidewinder
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 348
Joined: 24 Oct 2008, 18:05
Gender: Male

Re: problem

Post by sidewinder »

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:1/5 - Wind up
10/1 - Dom
1000/1 - Its a real question

First 2 :left: :left: :left: :left: :left:

Last one :wave :wave :wave
Hold on!!!some of the idiots that we get on a regular basis in my office,well,I was just wondering.mmmm. :Very Happy