ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
pissing dogs
-
bigsharkboy
- Posts: 681
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 22:33
- Location: north devon
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72754
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
I had one who did that and he was straight down to the vets and SNIP. He didn't do it again.biggazza wrote:ive got 3 bloody cats and the other morning the male one pissed on my postie shoes the little fecker
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
Stormproof
- Posts: 6116
- Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
- Gender: Female
Does that work on guys then? When they go out and get drunk and use the wardrobe/fridge/corner of the room, anywhere but the toilet, when they get homeTrueBlueTerrier wrote:I had one who did that and he was straight down to the vets and SNIP. He didn't do it again.biggazza wrote:ive got 3 bloody cats and the other morning the male one pissed on my postie shoes the little fecker
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
-
L Tommo
- Posts: 3165
- Joined: 06 Feb 2007, 09:43
- Gender: Male
- Location: WATCHING YOU WATCHING ME!
K66YLA....
Im ashamed to say it does!!!
OUT

OUT
L TOMMO.... ILLEGITIMIS NON CARBORUNDUM........
EAST LONDON MAIL CENTER-ISHHHH
EAST LONDON MAIL CENTER-ISHHHH
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72754
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Probably not it I'll get worse. Most women think that's a man's main thinking tool. They may be right 
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
postie28
- Posts: 372
- Joined: 05 Jun 2007, 17:48
- Location: in front of me computer supping a can of lager. but shortly going out to the picket line
k66yla wrote:Does that work on guys then? When they go out and get drunk and use the wardrobe/fridge/corner of the room, anywhere but the toilet, when they get homeTrueBlueTerrier wrote:. wonder what your cat's trying to say . pissing all over rm uniform.biggazza wrote:ive got 3 bloody cats and the other morning the male one pissed on my postie shoes the little fecker
I had one who did that and he was straight down to the vets and SNIP. He didn't do it again.
-
bigsharkboy
- Posts: 681
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 22:33
- Location: north devon
the little fecker has been done and he still does it the little s**tTrueBlueTerrier wrote:I had one who did that and he was straight down to the vets and SNIP. He didn't do it again.biggazza wrote:ive got 3 bloody cats and the other morning the male one pissed on my postie shoes the little fecker
he pisses on anything black
postman delivery rural driver devon workplace cwu rep
my bite is worse than my bark
my bite is worse than my bark
-
twoloops
- Posts: 2039
- Joined: 24 May 2017, 20:52
- Gender: Male
- Location: Sheffield
pissing dogs
It's these type of posties that let the job down, who would want a dirty dog jumping all over you, get your dog in the house 
https://twitter.com/SOliver2020/status/ ... 78816?s=20" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
https://twitter.com/SOliver2020/status/ ... 78816?s=20" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
-
sorefeet17
- Posts: 299
- Joined: 11 May 2015, 17:10
- Gender: Male
pissing dogs
Anyone ever had a dog put its head through the glass panel on the front door? I've had it happen to me twice, and one other smash the top panel covering me in glass, luckily I only had a small cut on my head.
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
pissing dogs
Dog could have had COVID-19 be more worried about that than person walking passed even 1m if it cut your head!sorefeet17 wrote:Anyone ever had a dog put its head through the glass panel on the front door? I've had it happen to me twice, and one other smash the top panel covering me in glass, luckily I only had a small cut on my head.
-
TheGoodRebel111
- Posts: 22
- Joined: 24 May 2019, 00:21
- Gender: Male
pissing dogs
If I've got a friendly dog on my route, then I'm not complaining - makes my job easier. But its the idiot owners who always give it "he never usually bites" when its clearly being aggressive. Of course its nit going to attack you - that'd be biting the hand that feeds you! What utter tools....twoloops wrote:It's these type of posties that let the job down, who would want a dirty dog jumping all over you, get your dog in the house
https://twitter.com/SOliver2020/status/ ... 78816?s=20" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
pissing dogs
People can not get dog food these days what will a hungry Dog do? I don't Want to end my life as someones doggy doos maybe Rico Back in his wisdom will give us clarity on this issue?TheGoodRebel111 wrote:If I've got a friendly dog on my route, then I'm not complaining - makes my job easier. But its the idiot owners who always give it "he never usually bites" when its clearly being aggressive. Of course its nit going to attack you - that'd be biting the hand that feeds you! What utter tools....twoloops wrote:It's these type of posties that let the job down, who would want a dirty dog jumping all over you, get your dog in the house
https://twitter.com/SOliver2020/status/ ... 78816?s=20" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
-
cpsteve
- Posts: 699
- Joined: 20 Apr 2016, 15:46
- Gender: Male
pissing dogs
Happy dog happy postman happy days. I would not go near any dog that i did not know well.twoloops wrote:It's these type of posties that let the job down, who would want a dirty dog jumping all over you, get your dog in the house
https://twitter.com/SOliver2020/status/ ... 78816?s=20" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
-
postslippete
- Posts: 4198
- Joined: 14 Jul 2014, 16:27
- Gender: Male
pissing dogs
Not had too many problems although there was one guy who was a bit strange recently. He would often open the door and go and sit in his car while his alsatians would run out and attempt to go for the postie in the street. Then he would lock the car door and go back inside again!
On the face of it, shareholder value is the dumbest idea in the world.