Caniel wrote: I have a dictionary extension installed in my Firefox browser
Am I the only person left alive who has a BOOK on the shelf with a list of words in it?
Collins English Dictionary - worth every penny.
I use this which is the main reason why my posts are a little bit............dodgy
And earlier on I saw someone having a go at 'what' being spelled as 'waht' when that is just a typo on the keyboard and nothing to do with spelling or grammar (and my keyboard can have sticky keys (don't ask ) which can cause me to miss out certain letters).
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
Caniel wrote: I have a dictionary extension installed in my Firefox browser
Am I the only person left alive who has a BOOK on the shelf with a list of words in it?
Collins English Dictionary - worth every penny.
I use this which is the main reason why my posts are a little bit............dodgy
And earlier on I saw someone having a go at 'what' being spelled as 'waht' when that is just a typo on the keyboard and nothing to do with spelling or grammar (and my keyboard can have sticky keys (don't ask ) which can cause me to miss out certain letters).
Ah! Then I am not the only one who uses the internet for other than information - well it is information of sorts I suppose
its not just postmen either - that bastion of the English Language the BBC has its moments.
bbc deliivery.jpg
deliivery:left:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts. Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility. If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.