There are good days and bad days. Yesterday was a bad day.
Read more here: http://hubpages.com/hub/Idiot-Wind
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Idiot Wind by Roy Mayall
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16700
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: Idiot Wind by Roy Mayall
Why don't you cut off?Roy Mayall wrote:There are good days and bad days. Yesterday was a bad day.
Read more here: http://hubpages.com/hub/Idiot-Wind
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72733
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Idiot Wind by Roy Mayall
Roy Mayall wrote:There are good days and bad days. Yesterday was a bad day.
Read more here: http://hubpages.com/hub/Idiot-Wind
Brilliant read - even though I don't have a bike delivery I think along with every postie will recognise the Bad Day syndrome, where it just keeps on coming.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
Roy Mayall
- Posts: 236
- Joined: 10 Oct 2009, 16:46
- Gender: Male
Re: Idiot Wind by Roy Mayall
I'm saving cutting off till I want to make a serious point. Most days aren't as bad as yesterday. Still I had fun writing about it.
-
stokes11eg
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 3077
- Joined: 20 Nov 2008, 12:51
- Gender: Female
Re: Idiot Wind by Roy Mayall
-
music4essex
- Posts: 717
- Joined: 15 Oct 2009, 16:18
- Gender: Female
Re: Idiot Wind by Roy Mayall
Roy I know how you fill that has happened to me often, I also do my delivery by bike
and get all the socalled frustrations that go with it
Essex mum
and get all the socalled frustrations that go with it
Essex mum