ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Daily Mail front page today

Latest Royal Mail and CWU news.This is an open forum.
the deliverer
Posts: 92
Joined: 14 May 2009, 19:34
Gender: Male

Daily Mail front page today

Post by the deliverer »

The usual rant about postal deliveries and rabid comments from their uninformed readers.
Stormproof
Posts: 6116
Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
Gender: Female

Re: Daily Mail front page today

Post by Stormproof »

I did'nt know about it until I was queuing in a newsagents and heard some old bint read out the headlines to her mate. I nearly said something about Daily Fail readers :cuppa
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets


Illegitimi non carborundum
User avatar
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 32798
Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
Gender: Male

Re: Daily Mail front page today

Post by POSTMAN »

This and others are in the news forum...

http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... 8&p=243554" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
gideon 60
Posts: 100
Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 21:06
Gender: Male

Re: Daily Mail front page today

Post by gideon 60 »

never forget, the daily mail supported the Nazi ,s in the 30,s
waitaminute
Posts: 50
Joined: 04 Dec 2008, 17:45
Gender: Male

Re: Daily Mail front page today

Post by waitaminute »

I look at Daily Mail readers the same way they look at me. Nobody is perfect!
wabbithunta
Posts: 872
Joined: 03 Oct 2007, 18:39
Gender: Male
Location: On Planet Earth... Unlike the people who run RM!

Re: Daily Mail front page today

Post by wabbithunta »

waitaminute wrote:I look at Daily Mail readers the same way they look at me. Nobody is perfect!
I wonder how DM readers would feel if "he that shall not be named" :cfo was put in charge there!?

They would have heart attacks, that bunch of whinging moaners and the blue rinse brigade and Cameronites would freak out.. can you imagine it if "he" went there to "increase productivity and output". Cuts would soon be the order of the day at the DM and then "he" had the price of that rag put up too as well and followed by paper deliveries after 12noon.

Cries of "I say!" "It's simply not fair! A chap has to have the right to have his paper at the breakfast table!"
What would the "have your say column be like then?
"I remember the good old days of the Raj... when we had papers at dawn, tiffin on the lawn, punkawallahs in each room working the fan, cleaning the fireplace out..... blah blah blah"

They really do need to be given a good slap! :cfo :mfo

DM readers..... :cfo :Boo hoo! fekk 'em!
"Better to die on your feet than live a life time on your knees"