ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

I am in total shock!!!

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
pirate
Posts: 39
Joined: 28 Oct 2009, 17:59
Gender: Male
Location: on board queen ann's revenge.

Re: I am in total shock!!!

Post by pirate »

some one nicked my docs. :Boo hoo!
pain is weakness leaving the body
k979aaa
Posts: 12578
Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
Gender: Male
Location: THE NORTH

Re: I am in total shock!!!

Post by k979aaa »

pirate wrote:some one nicked my docs. :Boo hoo!
Their sheer audacity defies belief were you wearing them at the time!. In which case it would be robbery and not just simple theft!.
pinstripe
Posts: 2474
Joined: 25 May 2007, 16:42
Gender: Male
Location: 2 left turns from reality

Re: I am in total shock!!!

Post by pinstripe »

k979aaa wrote:
pirate wrote:some one nicked my docs. :Boo hoo!
Their sheer audacity defies belief were you wearing them at the time!. In which case it would be robbery and not just simple theft!.
Someone nicked the milk out of my tea....
And I'm still waiting on my boots! Mind you I only ordered them at the end of September.
k979aaa
Posts: 12578
Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
Gender: Male
Location: THE NORTH

Re: I am in total shock!!!

Post by k979aaa »

pinstripe wrote:
k979aaa wrote:
pirate wrote:some one nicked my docs. :Boo hoo!
Their sheer audacity defies belief were you wearing them at the time!. In which case it would be robbery and not just simple theft!.
Someone nicked the milk out of my tea....
And I'm still waiting on my boots! Mind you I only ordered them at the end of September.
Who else is in the office all day and who do you need to authorize any such purchases need i say anymore!.
Stormproof
Posts: 6116
Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
Gender: Female

Re: I am in total shock!!!

Post by Stormproof »

pirate wrote:some one nicked my docs. :Boo hoo!
It were'nt me, got my DM shoes today. :angel
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets


Illegitimi non carborundum
Thunderthighs
Posts: 990
Joined: 14 Jul 2009, 19:42
Gender: Male

Re: I am in total shock!!!

Post by Thunderthighs »

They'd be easy to find. Just walk your regular route, and you'll find someone wearing them, going to every house, as they are "Magic Doc's."
Anyone wearing them is compelled to deliver post.. LOL!
wabbithunta
Posts: 872
Joined: 03 Oct 2007, 18:39
Gender: Male
Location: On Planet Earth... Unlike the people who run RM!

Re: I am in total shock!!!

Post by wabbithunta »

Thought I'd post this on here. May be worth a look for you. I have used this site for a few items. Safe, secure and prompt deliveries. As used by the boys in blue plus others...
Thought I had already posted this link, but looking at my posts it seems I forgot to do so, so I hope it helps out.

http://www.niton999.co.uk/
"Better to die on your feet than live a life time on your knees"