http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-storie ... -21917614/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Dodgy Dave can kiss goodbye to the votes of a BBC make-up lady and her hubby.
The couple paid Royal Mail £1.30 each for undelivered post sent without stamps. Turns out the letters were from the Tories asking for votes.
I've warned how the Cons would cost voters money if elected.
But to pick pockets while still in opposition is a new one of me.
Maybe Brown's best bet is to send 40 million unstamped letters in the name D Cameron.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
DODGY Dave can kiss goodbye
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72733
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
DODGY Dave can kiss goodbye
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
La Poste
- Posts: 369
- Joined: 21 Sep 2009, 12:46
- Gender: Male
- Location: Somewhere or other.
Re: DODGY Dave can kiss goodbye
No I'm not being paranoid, they really are out to get me.