Nope - I just didTman wrote:You can have 3 sizes if you want but why the extra large space.
I don't know, maybe I clicked the space bar 2-3 times too many. It was still viewable on one page, so was it so important in some way that you should mention it?
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Postcodes: Adam Crozier letter
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Postcodes: Adam Crozier letter
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32794
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Re: Postcodes: Adam Crozier letter
i'm sorry,that made me piss myself.BELIAL wrote:I can get five sizes ; knob knob knob knob knob
I know it's wrong and sorry Tman,but it was funny.
Oh and Belial,re read the rules.
I has to say the last bit cause you know he's watching.
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
BELIAL
- Posts: 6758
- Joined: 15 Jun 2007, 17:33
- Gender: Female
- Location: Nowhere
-
Tman
- Posts: 4145
- Joined: 21 Oct 2007, 09:57
Re: Postcodes: Adam Crozier letter
Amazing how quickly that carefully-constructed persona disintegrated, and the ripostes came down to knob jokes..="POSTMAN"]i'm sorry,that made me piss myself.BELIAL wrote:I can get five sizes ; knob knob knob knob knob
I know it's wrong and sorry Tman,but it was funny.![]()
Oh and Belial,re read the rules.
Like water, intelligence soon finds it's real level
Good to see POSTMAN that you've relaxed the rules on abuse, too. Should make it more interesting for all concerned.......
-
BELIAL
- Posts: 6758
- Joined: 15 Jun 2007, 17:33
- Gender: Female
- Location: Nowhere
Re: Postcodes: Adam Crozier letter
Sense of humour bypass? persecution complex? Confucian confusion?
Angels can fly cos they take themselves lightly
And as for people who live in glass houses..

Angels can fly cos they take themselves lightly
And as for people who live in glass houses..
Bye
-
Tman
- Posts: 4145
- Joined: 21 Oct 2007, 09:57
Re: Postcodes: Adam Crozier letter
Too late for the old stand-by of psycho-babble now, Bell. That ship has well and truly sailed. 
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Postcodes: Adam Crozier letter
BELIAL wrote:Sense of humour bypass? persecution complex? Confucian confusion?
Angels can fly cos they take themselves lightly
And as for people who live in glass houses..![]()
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
PrestwickPostie
- Posts: 208
- Joined: 29 Sep 2007, 12:33
Re: Postcodes: Adam Crozier letter
Tman wrote:Amazing how quickly that carefully-constructed persona disintegrated, and the ripostes came down to knob jokes..="POSTMAN"]i'm sorry,that made me piss myself.BELIAL wrote:I can get five sizes ; knob knob knob knob knob
I know it's wrong and sorry Tman,but it was funny.![]()
Oh and Belial,re read the rules.![]()
Like water, intelligence soon finds it's real level![]()
Good to see POSTMAN that you've relaxed the rules on abuse, too. Should make it more interesting for all concerned.......
why don't you do us all a favour and take your face for a shyte chum
Adam Crozier is Peter Mandelson's rent boy
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32794
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Re: Postcodes: Adam Crozier letter
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.