ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
RM threaten postmen with sack over Sorry, you were out Cards
-
Stormproof
- Posts: 6116
- Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
- Gender: Female
Re: RM threaten postmen with sack over Sorry, you were out Cards
I was thinking about this problem with 739's this morning, I reckon a lot of the customers are getting confused with the surcharge cards. When I worked in callers we used to get a lot of people turning up thinking they had a packet, its because the 'customer' is too fecking lazy to read the card properly, how many times have we all been chased down the street by idiots waving a surcharge card 
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: RM threaten postmen with sack over Sorry, you were out Cards
Or one of those BT advertising cards that look like giant Form Lefts.Stormproof wrote:I was thinking about this problem with 739's this morning, I reckon a lot of the customers are getting confused with the surcharge cards. When I worked in callers we used to get a lot of people turning up thinking they had a packet, its because the 'customer' is too fecking lazy to read the card properly, how many times have we all been chased down the street by idiots waving a surcharge card
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.