Belial you make a good point. I can only say it is coincidence as I've got a couple of weeks off at the moment and twiddling my thumbs. I suppose its also because RM is in press which has heightened my consciousness on the matter.
THe Senior Mgmt accused of fraud on the whole are frontline managers, and in one particular incident some managers who were manipulating the test letter scheme. I knew of a senior Ops Manager who had done this in another area. You are correct to talk about creative accountancy, and you're also correct to point out that the US National Operator is similar to RM and an article printed about them is as valuable as one in the UK.
I'll continue to write if you don't mind as and when I think I have something of use to add to the debate, or help try and inform where I think possible.
I do not work for RM, a competitor or the likes of HellMail, just got more time on my hands than I should. This kind of approach has always got me into trouble, but at the same time got me into many of the positions that I found myself in, and which provided access to information and people of influence.
F0zz
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Decline of the blue box
-
norbert
- Posts: 3027
- Joined: 15 Jan 2008, 01:46
Re: Decline of the blue box
these posts are enlightening , they're far better than union bashing tirades and rants on IpostedaparceloncesoiknowwhatI'mtalkingabout.co.uk or propaganda plants trying defend the indefensible on http://www.PostmanFluffy.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; on contentious / controversial disciplinary cases that don't exactly show RM in the best light . There's one that sounds a bit Colonel Blimp , one sounds very " happy clappy RM " brave new world " " and one "independent " one that always rushes to RM's defence re one areaF0zziebear wrote:Belial you make a good point. I can only say it is coincidence as I've got a couple of weeks off at the moment and twiddling my thumbs. I suppose its also because RM is in press which has heightened my consciousness on the matter.
THe Senior Mgmt accused of fraud on the whole are frontline managers, and in one particular incident some managers who were manipulating the test letter scheme. I knew of a senior Ops Manager who had done this in another area. You are correct to talk about creative accountancy, and you're also correct to point out that the US National Operator is similar to RM and an article printed about them is as valuable as one in the UK.
I'll continue to write if you don't mind as and when I think I have something of use to add to the debate, or help try and inform where I think possible.
I do not work for RM, a competitor or the likes of HellMail, just got more time on my hands than I should. This kind of approach has always got me into trouble, but at the same time got me into many of the positions that I found myself in, and which provided access to information and people of influence.
F0zz
There is people that left RM and went to work for the private operators . There is some managers that stayed that wouldn't exactly be on top of a headhunter's list
Same problems as most places only taken to extremes and handled badly
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32794
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Re: Decline of the blue box
Glad to see the fozzmeister back,he's not for us or against us but has a lot of knowledge after working in various functions in RM including the board room.
He's honest and says it like it is,and there is no hiddern agenda with him.
Fozz keep posting,we may not always aggree,but it's good to have you back.If only for a while,but don't be a stranger.
He's honest and says it like it is,and there is no hiddern agenda with him.
Fozz keep posting,we may not always aggree,but it's good to have you back.If only for a while,but don't be a stranger.
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
F0zziebear
- MYSTERY MAN
- Posts: 637
- Joined: 31 Jan 2007, 23:45
Re: Decline of the blue box
Cheers Postman.
I will keep contributing as long as I feel I've got something worth saying, until I get banned, become CEO of RM or a competitor. Wonder which will come first?
F0
I will keep contributing as long as I feel I've got something worth saying, until I get banned, become CEO of RM or a competitor. Wonder which will come first?
F0
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Decline of the blue box
F0zziebear wrote:Cheers Postman.
I will keep contributing as long as I feel I've got something worth saying, until I get banned, become CEO of RM or a competitor. Wonder which will come first?
F0
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
F0zziebear
- MYSTERY MAN
- Posts: 637
- Joined: 31 Jan 2007, 23:45
Re: Decline of the blue box
If you thought Michael Howard had something of the 'night' about him then Mandelson creates dark matter. How someone who loses their job twice! can come back, not have an elected position in government and end up running the government is beyond belief.
We criticse other countries over their lack of democracy, but the UK is as vindictive, secretive, nasty, back-biting, corrupt as anything else I've seen across the world. Yet we still think we can pass moral judgement on other countries, such delusions of grandeur
We criticse other countries over their lack of democracy, but the UK is as vindictive, secretive, nasty, back-biting, corrupt as anything else I've seen across the world. Yet we still think we can pass moral judgement on other countries, such delusions of grandeur
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Decline of the blue box
I am in full agreement with Fozz -F0zziebear wrote:If you thought Michael Howard had something of the 'night' about him then Mandelson creates dark matter. How someone who loses their job twice! can come back, not have an elected position in government and end up running the government is beyond belief.
We criticse other countries over their lack of democracy, but the UK is as vindictive, secretive, nasty, back-biting, corrupt as anything else I've seen across the world. Yet we still think we can pass moral judgement on other countries, such delusions of grandeur
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
norbert
- Posts: 3027
- Joined: 15 Jan 2008, 01:46
Re: Decline of the blue box
things tend to smell of Mandy , Mandy meets Colonel Gadaffi , the Lockerbie bomber is freed ; as always it's too much of a coincidenceTrueBlueTerrier wrote:I am in full agreement with Fozz -F0zziebear wrote:If you thought Michael Howard had something of the 'night' about him then Mandelson creates dark matter. How someone who loses their job twice! can come back, not have an elected position in government and end up running the government is beyond belief.
We criticse other countries over their lack of democracy, but the UK is as vindictive, secretive, nasty, back-biting, corrupt as anything else I've seen across the world. Yet we still think we can pass moral judgement on other countries, such delusions of grandeurat least on this.
It's a weak government that's why McRuin needs him , the alternative is the slimy Dave Snooty & his Old Etonian pals ! - God help us all ! .