ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

The 'WTLL Tuesday' thread.

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
cruisey
Posts: 389
Joined: 24 May 2007, 20:11
Location: BIRMINGHAM

WTL Yawn

Post by cruisey »

OPs manager took out WTL again today. Our DOM has had the last 3 tuesdays off. I really think he's heading for breakdown (again) and he can't handle these sessions anymore.
Ran through the smoking laws again. Then he proceeded to tell the staff what to do if they want to work on strike day. He told the office about abusing staff who cross the picket line, telling them it could lead to conduct. So i reminded him the boots on the other foot. If the managers or any staff harrass the picketers then they would be reported. He soon shut up.
Ops manager was then asked if he knew anything about the bonuses managers will be receiving. He couldn't wait to wrap the meeting up quick enough
bigsharkboy
Posts: 681
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 22:33
Location: north devon

Post by bigsharkboy »

in wtl today we had our have your say session today good timing or what

but it will be another waste of time

has any office after have your say seen any improvement

i reckon not
postman delivery rural driver devon workplace cwu rep

my bite is worse than my bark
tommymac
Posts: 247
Joined: 05 Feb 2007, 19:09
Location: Burslem

Post by tommymac »

We had someone in from a company called 'Themindgym' to do our WTLL yesterday.
She wanted groups of about 20 at a time for some 'psychobabble'. First group lasted about 5 mins. Second group even less. The rest of the office didn't get that far. What a wast of time and money.
tommymac
Posts: 247
Joined: 05 Feb 2007, 19:09
Location: Burslem

Post by tommymac »

Anyone else come across 'Themindgym'?
User avatar
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 32819
Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
Gender: Male

Post by POSTMAN »

http://www.themindgym.com/index.php

Never heard of them Tomm :crazy:
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
frankie

Post by frankie »

Hi tommymac, please tell me their not still doing themindgyms!!! We had one in our office and to tell you the truth I thought it was a 'wind up'. I'm sorry I really don't have time for this bonding crap, especially when I've a frame to prep! No wonder RM is in the Sh*t, they're if they waste money on this rubbish. I have to say I did not take part, instead I watched eveyone else make tw*ts of themselves...sorry..not for me! GET REAL!!!! :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
L Tommo
Posts: 3165
Joined: 06 Feb 2007, 09:43
Gender: Male
Location: WATCHING YOU WATCHING ME!

I think frankie ment it...

Post by L Tommo »

Frankie my dear i know you ment every word you said coz you put it up 6 TIMES!!!!

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: And the POSTMAN thinks im mad... :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:


Good on ya Frankie.....


OUT
L TOMMO.... ILLEGITIMIS NON CARBORUNDUM........

EAST LONDON MAIL CENTER-ISHHHH
frankie

Post by frankie »

Didn't mean to repeat myself so many times, pc going into melt down I think, but I'm not mad, just a little crazy!!!! :d'oh! :d'oh!
L Tommo
Posts: 3165
Joined: 06 Feb 2007, 09:43
Gender: Male
Location: WATCHING YOU WATCHING ME!

You and me both frankie..

Post by L Tommo »

I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me or It was the return of the stella-wobbly-eyes :shock: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Well done Frankie for not taking part in RM's little playtime and brainwashing half hour.. :Applause :Applause :Applause :Applause :Applause :Applause It only a tool to use ther propaganda!! The screens are bad enough...

OUT


DONT LET THE BASTARDS GRIND US DOWN!!!!! :so there
L TOMMO.... ILLEGITIMIS NON CARBORUNDUM........

EAST LONDON MAIL CENTER-ISHHHH
frankie

Post by frankie »

:silenced
Last edited by frankie on 18 Oct 2007, 14:34, edited 1 time in total.
jafferpants
Posts: 727
Joined: 24 May 2007, 16:21
Location: OVER THE HILL

Post by jafferpants »

They wouldn't bother holding these meetings in our office because the staff are a mixture of missing links between ape and man, and the rest are what they came up with before they got to dolly the sheep :shock: :shock:
dubdaz
Posts: 264
Joined: 06 Jun 2007, 15:55
Gender: Male
Location: london borough in kent

Post by dubdaz »

jafferpants wrote:They wouldn't bother holding these meetings in our office because the staff are a mixture of missing links between ape and man, and the rest are what they came up with before they got to dolly the sheep :shock: :shock:
You'd better not mean me!!!!!
Last edited by dubdaz on 25 Jul 2007, 12:33, edited 1 time in total.
The Postal Avenger
Posts: 127
Joined: 14 Jul 2007, 09:57

Post by The Postal Avenger »

More bullshit today, manager pretty muched read out the letter we all got on saturday. Where's the point?

Few of the lads walked out in disgust, top stuff! :cfo :lfo
I'm working to my time!
User avatar
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 32819
Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
Gender: Male

Post by POSTMAN »

I still aint had one :neutral: :sad:
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
24601
Posts: 325
Joined: 14 May 2007, 16:06
Gender: Male

Post by 24601 »

We were told that our 'Have your say' results were so bad that we are having another one in 6 months time.

I assume we'll keep having them until they get the answers they want !!!!!