Dorset Plodder wrote:Blimey Locker Dave touched a raw nerve didn't he? How many times have you bumped into the public though and they say, "I used to be a postie, wonderful job, I know how you guys work. Two bags of mail stopping to chat and have a cup of tea finished by 11 and home in time for my part time afternoon job etc etc...." When was that 1960?
The public, and ex-posties, have no idea how this job has changed for the worst. I often take a few minutes to talk to a customer if they complain, "You're much later today or I haven't had any mail for a few days." They're really quite shocked when you tell them about lapsing, summertime savings & cutting off. RM are doing a good job of convincing the public we're the ones causing the problems. I suggested to our local rep that CWU organise a D2D to explain to customers. "We have the cabability to deliver them!" He said RM wouldn't let us deliver them. I'm sure we could find some way around that!
Cheers
That's been the problem with the Union HQ, always keen to take our money but not to enthusiastic to spend it publicising why we are taking strike action, It's the same old story with the public always assuming we're after more money.
All we seem to get is some Union bloke on the TV saying this is about job losses and Royal Mail's refusal to negotiate with the Union, why don't they challenge :mfo :cfo to explain what these job losses mean to the public tell them about cut offs, Lapsing, uncompleted deliveries, Posties out delivering 8pm at the moment and with these job cuts things will only get worse.
From what I understand Royal Mail can't refuse to do door to door, it's all part of the Public Service they are supposed to provide.
As a workforce we are unable to deliver these items in Post Office time or even in our own time if we are wearing the uniform.