I used to but don’t care anymore - like most of us!clockshopman wrote: ↑Yesterday, 07:42some people like to take pride in their work mate, even when the people above us don't.Pfrizzy10 wrote: ↑06 Oct 2026, 21:04I don’t think there’s anyone higher in the chain that could care any less than I do. Anyone that complains to me is told to ring the office, not my problem. As long I get paid, they can receive their mail once a year for all I careclockshopman wrote: ↑06 Oct 2026, 20:20Spot on, they've shifted the full burden of quality of service (everyone's responsibility) onto the postie - the higher up the chain you go, the less they care about it. Am getting dog's abuse on the doorstep for decisions being made 10 levels up the ladder!! What a world we're living in.TopperGas wrote: ↑06 Oct 2026, 19:23I guess some people don't appreciate working for a business which has become a national embarrassment?Pfrizzy10 wrote: ↑06 Oct 2026, 18:26Why give a bollocks? We get paidmatthew68 wrote: ↑04 Oct 2026, 21:49The service as we know for letters is terrible at the moment but at least we try to deliver first class next day. I say try although I know it doesn’t happen! But second class sent on Thursday is not getting delivered until following Tuesday as a walks on heavy day start Tuesday, this new dm is embarrassing and an insult to people who pay for a service they are simply not getting, I’ve had complaints about second class not delivered and now we just cut off as work load is too much. What is happening to this business?
If you've got a regular duty you've also got to face your regular customers asking you what's going on.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Second class sent Thursday
-
qwerty2
- Posts: 2126
- Joined: 30 Jun 2009, 00:42
- Gender: Male