ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

The early access link is out today what is everyones application progress status?

Forum for info, hints and tips about working for us through Royal Mail not Angard.This is an open forum.
Casualpintortwo
Posts: 7
Joined: 07 Sep 2026, 23:49
Gender: Male

Re: The early access link is out today what is everyones application progress status?

Post by Casualpintortwo »

I’m yet to receive an offer after completing application on the first day so you’re only 1 step behind maybe they’re not even ready yet
cornishdevon
Posts: 16
Joined: 11 Aug 2026, 11:14
Gender: Male

Re: The early access link is out today what is everyones application progress status?

Post by cornishdevon »

They finally responded today and apparently there is a problem with my documents which I need to upload again, used the documents every year and there was never an issue until now. Re-uploaded and the waiting game continues.
MailSorter10
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 93
Joined: 07 Mar 2024, 10:34
Gender: Male

Re: The early access link is out today what is everyones application progress status?

Post by MailSorter10 »

cornishdevon wrote: ↑
09 Sep 2026, 19:19
Just for Xmas, I'm aware of the toxic environment and doing it for extra cash then i'm ready to bounce.
I don't think there's a problem with toxic environment in non-delivery roles. It's just pay rates that are low outside of Christmas season and it's absolutely not worth it. It applies both, to newer Angard employees and permanent RM employees.
Casualpintortwo
Posts: 7
Joined: 07 Sep 2026, 23:49
Gender: Male

Re: The early access link is out today what is everyones application progress status?

Post by Casualpintortwo »

Anyone get an offer yet still waiting
MarkClayton
Posts: 7
Joined: 25 Sep 2023, 10:03
Gender: Male

Re: The early access link is out today what is everyones application progress status?

Post by MarkClayton »

Casualpintortwo wrote: ↑
24 Sep 2026, 11:53
Anyone get an offer yet still waiting
Got my contract on Monday then payroll number the next day and sent off my P45
cornishdevon
Posts: 16
Joined: 11 Aug 2026, 11:14
Gender: Male

Re: The early access link is out today what is everyones application progress status?

Post by cornishdevon »

Casualpintortwo wrote: ↑
24 Sep 2026, 11:53
Anyone get an offer yet still waiting
I received an email this morning confirming my dbs check is complete so now waiting for offer.
MarkClayton wrote: ↑
24 Sep 2026, 14:46
Casualpintortwo wrote: ↑
24 Sep 2026, 11:53
Anyone get an offer yet still waiting
Got my contract on Monday then payroll number the next day and sent off my P45
When do you start?
Andy712
Posts: 4
Joined: 25 Sep 2026, 17:49
Gender: Male

Re: The early access link is out today what is everyones application progress status?

Post by Andy712 »

cornishdevon wrote: ↑
07 Sep 2026, 21:23
This is regarding the Seasonal worker roles

I applied first thing in the morning about 20 minutes after it came out, uploaded my documents and now at the pre-employment checks stage which says check in progress. In the last 4 years I have applied this would have been completed within hours where I would be told application and checks are complete and to wait for their offer. This is a first for me and I was wondering if anyone else is in the same boat.
My checks were succsessful however i still have not recieved a job offer i also used to early acces link i am very confused as positions are being sent out and ive waited 9 days sicne the checks have been cleared/Whats the status us liek with you mate
Andy712
Posts: 4
Joined: 25 Sep 2026, 17:49
Gender: Male

Re: The early access link is out today what is everyones application progress status?

Post by Andy712 »

Casualpintortwo wrote: ↑
24 Sep 2026, 11:53
Anyone get an offer yet still waiting
im still waiting with my checks being completed about 9 days ago lol what about you
Casualpintortwo
Posts: 7
Joined: 07 Sep 2026, 23:49
Gender: Male

Re: The early access link is out today what is everyones application progress status?

Post by Casualpintortwo »

Received my offer today too, I was waiting since the 7th
Andy712
Posts: 4
Joined: 25 Sep 2026, 17:49
Gender: Male

Re: The early access link is out today what is everyones application progress status?

Post by Andy712 »

Casualpintortwo wrote: ↑
25 Sep 2026, 19:27
Received my offer today too, I was waiting since the 7th
nice to hear mate!just wonderign is this something to wrry about my checks were completed and passed on the 16th septmeber and still no job. offer you reckon i can still get my preferred shift timings as i want the 2-10.Also what mail centre did you apply to if you dont mind me asking
cornishdevon
Posts: 16
Joined: 11 Aug 2026, 11:14
Gender: Male

Re: The early access link is out today what is everyones application progress status?

Post by cornishdevon »

Andy712 wrote: ↑
25 Sep 2026, 19:05
cornishdevon wrote: ↑
07 Sep 2026, 21:23
This is regarding the Seasonal worker roles

I applied first thing in the morning about 20 minutes after it came out, uploaded my documents and now at the pre-employment checks stage which says check in progress. In the last 4 years I have applied this would have been completed within hours where I would be told application and checks are complete and to wait for their offer. This is a first for me and I was wondering if anyone else is in the same boat.
My checks were succsessful however i still have not recieved a job offer i also used to early acces link i am very confused as positions are being sent out and ive waited 9 days sicne the checks have been cleared/Whats the status us liek with you mate
I had to reupload my documents on the 18th Sept and on 25th my Pre-employment checks were complete so I'm still waiting for my offer. Otherwise I probably would have received my offer at this point
Last edited by cornishdevon on 28 Sep 2026, 12:27, edited 1 time in total.
cornishdevon
Posts: 16
Joined: 11 Aug 2026, 11:14
Gender: Male

Re: The early access link is out today what is everyones application progress status?

Post by cornishdevon »

Andy712 wrote: ↑
26 Sep 2026, 12:29
Casualpintortwo wrote: ↑
25 Sep 2026, 19:27
Received my offer today too, I was waiting since the 7th
nice to hear mate!just wonderign is this something to wrry about my checks were completed and passed on the 16th septmeber and still no job. offer you reckon i can still get my preferred shift timings as i want the 2-10.Also what mail centre did you apply to if you dont mind me asking
Your start date will most likely be either 16th/23rd November based on your preferred shift time. From my experience those who did 5PM - 10PM ended starting a week earlier and those did 2PM - 10PM started a week after
Casualpintortwo
Posts: 7
Joined: 07 Sep 2026, 23:49
Gender: Male

Re: The early access link is out today what is everyones application progress status?

Post by Casualpintortwo »

My offer is to start on 3rd nov with my induction being on same night. Hopefully you get offers too I’m sure you will
cornishdevon
Posts: 16
Joined: 11 Aug 2026, 11:14
Gender: Male

Re: The early access link is out today what is everyones application progress status?

Post by cornishdevon »

Casualpintortwo wrote: ↑
Yesterday, 17:38
My offer is to start on 3rd nov with my induction being on same night. Hopefully you get offers too I’m sure you will
Fingers crossed with the delay of my application I think I dropped to the back of the queue