ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Pay rate for angard
-
djhl
- Posts: 52
- Joined: 13 Oct 2015, 22:36
- Gender: Male
Pay rate for angard
Thinking of working through Angard this Xmas, was quoted £13.75 (I think) I seem to remember they were paid £16 something last Xmas. Anyone have a full picture?
-
djhl
- Posts: 52
- Joined: 13 Oct 2015, 22:36
- Gender: Male
Re: Pay rate for angard
Should have said this outside London
-
zacattack
- Posts: 51
- Joined: 12 Dec 2024, 07:23
- Gender: Female
Re: Pay rate for angard
Minimum wage is £12.71 so you must have misheard.
-
djhl
- Posts: 52
- Joined: 13 Oct 2015, 22:36
- Gender: Male
Re: Pay rate for angard
Sorry, don't understand your reply. I have just retired from RM and planning to go back at Xmas. Last year Angard staff that I spoke to were on £16 something per hour doing daytime parcels. I am being offered £13.71?
-
MailSorter10
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 93
- Joined: 07 Mar 2024, 10:34
- Gender: Male
Re: Pay rate for angard
Rate will be adjusted to the same as Chrismas Casual workers. Last year uplift was from 28/10 until 16/01. So check the ads for Christmas staff in your area, to see what rate is offered.
-
zacattack
- Posts: 51
- Joined: 12 Dec 2024, 07:23
- Gender: Female
Re: Pay rate for angard
I could have sworn it said £11.75 yesterday. Anyway yes the rate is rubbish. Rates used to be slightly higher than perm staff but now they match.
-
MailSorter10
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 93
- Joined: 07 Mar 2024, 10:34
- Gender: Male
Re: Pay rate for angard
These are Christmas rates for Gatwick, I think the same as in London.
Other areas much lower:
Earlies: 06:00 - 14:00 (£13.69 p/h)
Lates: 14:00 - 22:00 (£15.14 p/h) - Warrington Mail Centre only
Nights: 22:00 - 06:00 (£16.44 p/h) - Warrington Mail Centre only
Other areas much lower:
Earlies: 06:00 - 14:00 (£13.69 p/h)
Lates: 14:00 - 22:00 (£15.14 p/h) - Warrington Mail Centre only
Nights: 22:00 - 06:00 (£16.44 p/h) - Warrington Mail Centre only
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
djhl
- Posts: 52
- Joined: 13 Oct 2015, 22:36
- Gender: Male
Re: Pay rate for angard
Many thanks for your replies
It is what it is I guess.....
It is what it is I guess.....
-
jimmynailsalive
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 305
- Joined: 28 Dec 2013, 13:36
- Gender: Male
Re: Pay rate for angard
It was £16.58 last Christmas although Angard tried to pick and choose which offices to pay the higher rate to. This resulted in quite a few agency workers threatening to leave and they eventually paid it.
This year the minimum wage has just about caught up with Angards rate of £13.69 which has recently risen from £13.37 so I'll be very surprised if they get many applications from able bodies unless they boost the rate sooner rather than later. I'll hang fire before offering my services this year.
This year the minimum wage has just about caught up with Angards rate of £13.69 which has recently risen from £13.37 so I'll be very surprised if they get many applications from able bodies unless they boost the rate sooner rather than later. I'll hang fire before offering my services this year.