Yes was paid todayDingo99 wrote: ↑13 Dec 2024, 16:34Have we had bonus yet? I just checked my bank (we obviously don't get wage slips any more and I don't have the app to check wage slip), I only did like an hours o.t last week but the difference in my wages is £153.89, so not 200 quid? I thought we normally all got 200 quid in one go? TIA
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Xmas bonus: why not inflation linked?
-
Sean06
- Posts: 2483
- Joined: 20 Nov 2023, 16:50
- Gender: Male
Re: Xmas bonus: why not inflation linked?
-
kazardaimenu
- Posts: 1391
- Joined: 13 Apr 2022, 19:11
- Gender: Male
Re: Xmas bonus: why not inflation linked?
£153 is about right. The rest goes directly to HMRC.
-
Dingo99
- Posts: 122
- Joined: 06 Mar 2012, 14:04
- Gender: Male
Re: Xmas bonus: why not inflation linked?
Oh yes, of course , silly me lol, forgot to factor in the taxman, thanks! Better than a kick up the ars* I s'pose!
-
Barnacle
- Posts: 2948
- Joined: 13 Dec 2022, 16:58
- Gender: Female
- Location: Earth
Re: Xmas bonus: why not inflation linked?
That’s after deductions. If you are on 37 hours you will have received £200 before deductions.Dingo99 wrote: ↑13 Dec 2024, 16:34Have we had bonus yet? I just checked my bank (we obviously don't get wage slips any more and I don't have the app to check wage slip), I only did like an hours o.t last week but the difference in my wages is £153.89, so not 200 quid? I thought we normally all got 200 quid in one go? TIA
’You can't just ask customers what they want and then try to give that to them. By the time you get it built, they'll want something new.’
-
Kaiser_soze
- Posts: 95
- Joined: 01 Oct 2018, 22:22
- Gender: Male
Re: Xmas bonus: why not inflation linked?
I’d just the get app mate then you can check yourselfDingo99 wrote: ↑13 Dec 2024, 16:34Have we had bonus yet? I just checked my bank (we obviously don't get wage slips any more and I don't have the app to check wage slip), I only did like an hours o.t last week but the difference in my wages is £153.89, so not 200 quid? I thought we normally all got 200 quid in one go? TIA