Today we hear Royal Mail wants to cut 2nd class mail to 2 or 3 days a week, costing at least 1,000 jobs.
It's day 1 in her job.
I was very suspicious of the timing of that announcement, as it was implied they'd put that idea forward weeks ago! Already lobbing the new CEO under the bus!
Today we hear Royal Mail wants to cut 2nd class mail to 2 or 3 days a week, costing at least 1,000 jobs.
It's day 1 in her job.
I was very suspicious of the timing of that announcement, as it was implied they'd put that idea forward weeks ago! Already lobbing the new CEO under the bus!
‘Royal Mail are hoping the job losses will be in the form of voluntary redundancies’..
’You can't just ask customers what they want and then try to give that to them. By the time you get it built, they'll want something new.’
Today we hear Royal Mail wants to cut 2nd class mail to 2 or 3 days a week, costing at least 1,000 jobs.
It's day 1 in her job.
I was very suspicious of the timing of that announcement, as it was implied they'd put that idea forward weeks ago! Already lobbing the new CEO under the bus!
‘Royal Mail are hoping the job losses will be in the form of voluntary redundancies’..
Where do I sign. I am very keen to volunteer to help out by accepting redundancy.
I see you keep dodging the 'ex Amazon employee' questions smoothback, and also the, 'having a high paying 'City' job' previous.
So, who exactly are you, other than a mother of 3, with a great new start job, as an OPG at Royal Mail, outwith London, on £14.87 an hour then?
Feels like i have a stalker here, Can someone call security please?
Lol, sorry for reading some of your previous posts. Is that not allowed? Just like ex posties shouldn't be allowed on here?
Anyway, who are you? Will you answer my previous questions? Especially the one that you posted photographic evidence about earning £14.87 an hour before the whopping 2% pay rise this week, outwith London? I'm sure a shitload of other new starts would love to know too! Considering they are all on £12.55 an hour now.
We need an internal carbon market: the CEO and equivalents quit living extravagantly thus freeing up some carbon credits so we can complete a duty before tea time. I will hold my breath to avoid expiring CO2.
Reminds of a joke Sean lock said that whilst Americans are still driving round with a bungalow on wheels and he's busy recycling by washing out marmite pots. We are doing our bit to save the planet is a like turning up at an earthquake with a dustpan and brush
On the face of it, shareholder value is the dumbest idea in the world.