ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Famous customers.
-
Dreamcatcher
- Posts: 32
- Joined: 01 Jun 2007, 17:29
- Location: In a Blue Bag
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72773
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Jon Stead - Ex terrier. Delivered to his work address when I was a cover man. Worst thing we did was sell him.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
billypants
- Posts: 563
- Joined: 25 May 2007, 12:11
- Location: South East
Amy NuttallDreamcatcher wrote:Current - Big Sam, Sammy Lee, Gary Flitcroft, Danny Jones (McFly..Parents), Jason Jarrett,
Past - Jay Jay Okocha, Jussi Jaskelinan, Phil Brown, Nathan Ellington, Jason Roberts, Jon Stead, Amy Nuttall,
I deliver around the sevenoaks area so we get all the far too rich and posh ones or in west kingsdown we get the dodgy ones like Kenny Noye etc. one extreme to the other really.
-
waffler
- Posts: 149
- Joined: 27 May 2007, 22:11
- Location: South East
I wouldn't mind delivering to Suzi Perry the TV and Motogp presenterbillypants wrote:Amy NuttallDreamcatcher wrote:Current - Big Sam, Sammy Lee, Gary Flitcroft, Danny Jones (McFly..Parents), Jason Jarrett,
Past - Jay Jay Okocha, Jussi Jaskelinan, Phil Brown, Nathan Ellington, Jason Roberts, Jon Stead, Amy Nuttall,wouldn't mind knocking on that door first thing in the morning. . . lucky boy
I deliver around the sevenoaks area so we get all the far too rich and posh ones or in west kingsdown we get the dodgy ones like Kenny Noye etc. one extreme to the other really.
-
Big Daz
- Posts: 5668
- Joined: 17 Apr 2007, 20:27
- Gender: Male
-
stubaby
- Posts: 220
- Joined: 22 May 2007, 19:19
-
manwithnovan
- Posts: 77
- Joined: 01 Jun 2007, 17:36
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32819
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
I'd love to get him on here,put the kettle onmanwithnovan wrote: Who delivers Leightons & Croziers mail
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72773
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Probably the local DOMs in their private cars 5 minutes after he releases the posties. But do they give their postie Christmas Bonus and was it more than 92pPOSTMAN wrote:I'd love to get him on here,put the kettle onmanwithnovan wrote: Who delivers Leightons & Croziers mail![]()
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
realgonegirl
- Posts: 5
- Joined: 05 Jun 2007, 15:29
- Location: Leicestershire
-
postie dave
- Posts: 21
- Joined: 03 Jun 2007, 12:59
- Location: Tyneside
Used to deliver to N.U.F.C., Alan Shearer used to get a lot of knitwear from old dears, bless 'em.
Linda Lucardi was in pantomine in Theatre Royal, once asked to me if she could give me a letter to post. I just stood there like a prat? Used to have a 5 foot poster of her on my bedroom wall, when younger, much to the disapproval of my mother. Through she was even nicer in real life.
Used to deliver to Metro Radio Station, seen loads of stars, Tom Jones-have you seen how many people go round with him. Kylie very impressed. Several members of S7 club or something like that, seemingly they split up to do more than one interview at a time. And my most memberable Billy Piper who I grabbed by the shoulders and moved out of the way, I thought she was some kid in reception, have you seen how small she is, her agent seem to be a 15 year old kid, I watched in amazement as the two of them got into a car and he drove.
Linda Lucardi was in pantomine in Theatre Royal, once asked to me if she could give me a letter to post. I just stood there like a prat? Used to have a 5 foot poster of her on my bedroom wall, when younger, much to the disapproval of my mother. Through she was even nicer in real life.
Used to deliver to Metro Radio Station, seen loads of stars, Tom Jones-have you seen how many people go round with him. Kylie very impressed. Several members of S7 club or something like that, seemingly they split up to do more than one interview at a time. And my most memberable Billy Piper who I grabbed by the shoulders and moved out of the way, I thought she was some kid in reception, have you seen how small she is, her agent seem to be a 15 year old kid, I watched in amazement as the two of them got into a car and he drove.
Foot Postman (FT), Jesmond Area.
Newcastle-upon-tyne
My D.O.M. only takes me down the conduct
code to 'help me' to learn from my mistakes.
For this, I thank him, I now, know the code
better than he does, which indeed helps.
Newcastle-upon-tyne
My D.O.M. only takes me down the conduct
code to 'help me' to learn from my mistakes.
For this, I thank him, I now, know the code
better than he does, which indeed helps.
-
cappamore
- Posts: 40
- Joined: 01 Jun 2007, 08:57
-
L Tommo
- Posts: 3165
- Joined: 06 Feb 2007, 09:43
- Gender: Male
- Location: WATCHING YOU WATCHING ME!
Jaffapants....
CHEERS mate.... Look when the date i posted that BARRYMORE QUIP!! And look at wot he's been n done again..... He has a season ticket in the clink has old bazza.. I do feel sorry for the family of the dead bloke tho... But life goes on and the jokes as well...
So heres one for ya..
FROM THE 1ST OF JULY YOU CANT SMOKE IN ANY PUBLIC PLACE .. WELL OLD BARRYMORE HAS A HEAD START ON EVERYONE ELSE AS HE PUT HIS FAG OUT 6 YEARS AGO........
Now dont get all PC on my sorry arse now!! OOPS wrong word there!!
He is a wrongun tho aint he... TOP MIDDLE OR BOTTOM... shame on him....
So heres one for ya..
FROM THE 1ST OF JULY YOU CANT SMOKE IN ANY PUBLIC PLACE .. WELL OLD BARRYMORE HAS A HEAD START ON EVERYONE ELSE AS HE PUT HIS FAG OUT 6 YEARS AGO........
Now dont get all PC on my sorry arse now!! OOPS wrong word there!!
He is a wrongun tho aint he... TOP MIDDLE OR BOTTOM... shame on him....
L TOMMO.... ILLEGITIMIS NON CARBORUNDUM........
EAST LONDON MAIL CENTER-ISHHHH
EAST LONDON MAIL CENTER-ISHHHH
-
Wilbur Spoons
- Posts: 136
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:12