Think this is made up nonsense, what can I do about it? What will happen?
Agreed, he was threatened physically by a colleague a couple of years ago who has since retired and now another colleague has spat on his car and he doesn't know what to do, so posts on an internet forum asking for advice. Bit of a theme going on.
Whatever next? Stuck on the toilet with no toilet roll? Just feckin weird.
So what's the theme then? We're quick to condemn harassment/bullying by management. Perhaps there's a culture of harassment/bullying
by a colleague/small number of colleagues within a part of the office, perhaps it's somehow connected/lingering from the first incident?
Who knows what's happening? We're not there - poster just asked for advice from evidence which we can only take at face value,
this forum perhaps the only place they feel they can get some impartial/friendly advice from.
Think this is made up nonsense, what can I do about it? What will happen?
Agreed, he was threatened physically by a colleague a couple of years ago who has since retired and now another colleague has spat on his car and he doesn't know what to do, so posts on an internet forum asking for advice. Bit of a theme going on.
Whatever next? Stuck on the toilet with no toilet roll? Just feckin weird.
So what's the theme then? We're quick to condemn harassment/bullying by management. Perhaps there's a culture of harassment/bullying
by a colleague/small number of colleagues within a part of the office, perhaps it's somehow connected/lingering from the first incident?
Who knows what's happening? We're not there - poster just asked for advice from evidence which we can only take at face value,
this forum perhaps the only place they feel they can get some impartial/friendly advice from.
Thanks yellowbelly. This is what I was looking for, just advice.. not a dig a past historic events that some have dug up from years ago which have no connection to my current predicament. So I've no idea what theme there on about.
Think this is made up nonsense, what can I do about it? What will happen?
Agreed, he was threatened physically by a colleague a couple of years ago who has since retired and now another colleague has spat on his car and he doesn't know what to do, so posts on an internet forum asking for advice. Bit of a theme going on.
Whatever next? Stuck on the toilet with no toilet roll? Just feckin weird.
So what's the theme then? We're quick to condemn harassment/bullying by management. Perhaps there's a culture of harassment/bullying
by a colleague/small number of colleagues within a part of the office, perhaps it's somehow connected/lingering from the first incident?
Who knows what's happening? We're not there - poster just asked for advice from evidence which we can only take at face value,
this forum perhaps the only place they feel they can get some impartial/friendly advice from.
Thanks yellowbelly. This is what I was looking for, just advice.. not a dig a past historic events that some have dug up from years ago which have no connection to my current predicament. So I've no idea what theme there on about.
As far as I can see you have 2 real choices if you don't want to report him and go down that route.you either deal with him physically and make him stop or if that's not possible or you don't want to then I'd park my car somewhere else further away.But it's bullying at the end of the day so it should be officially dealt with but it's you that has to decide if it's worth the hassle that entails.
Think this is made up nonsense, what can I do about it? What will happen?
Agreed, he was threatened physically by a colleague a couple of years ago who has since retired and now another colleague has spat on his car and he doesn't know what to do, so posts on an internet forum asking for advice. Bit of a theme going on.
Whatever next? Stuck on the toilet with no toilet roll? Just feckin weird.
How is it weird ?
That you're a grown man and it seems you won't talk to this individual spitting on your car and you seem to think asking for advice on an internet forum will change anything. Whilst you have my sympathy if this is truly happening to you, options have been put to you amongst 40 odd replies and yet this thread continues.
Find out what you have /haven't done to upset this person and sort it out. Either that or move your car as others have suggested. It's not overly complicated. If you're not popular at this office for whatever reason (no judgement here as every office has the odd knobhead / hardman) there is always the option of transferring. Not worth letting this kind of stuff fester.
Just a word of warning. If you film Mr Spit doing this and get him sacked / suspended then you could make things worse for yourself as it sounds like your office is toxic.
Spitting is absolutely disgusting. Always makes me heave when I see gob on the floor or men spitting.
Spitting repeatedly on someone's property is contemptible.
I wouldn't speak to this arsehole because he's a disgusting individual and has no sense of decency. You can't deck him without serious consequences.
I would therefore report this in a heartbeat and if others thought me a grass then I'd be glad I'd have found out who my enemies were, rather than having false friends.
Two posties in our office arranged to have a straightener in a field one Sunday morning over 40 turned up to watch, the managers all knew about it & nothing was ever said
Spitting is absolutely disgusting. Always makes me heave when I see gob on the floor or men spitting.
Spitting repeatedly on someone's property is contemptible.
I wouldn't speak to this arsehole because he's a disgusting individual and has no sense of decency. You can't deck him without serious consequences.
I would therefore report this in a heartbeat and if others thought me a grass then I'd be glad I'd have found out who my enemies were, rather than having false friends.
Sound Advice Constance. Thank you. I have passed it on to my boss to deal with or I'd get myself in trouble and they aren't worth it. Our office is toxic but mainly down to 2 or 3 individuals rotten attitudes.
remember the ''Skids''.....great group, they really made their mark
OP could always put in a Grievance but that would be just a Charade or Masquerade, either way it sounds like a right Circus Game to me.
Royal Mail managers.....about as popular as a t.urd in a swimming pool!
The DDA/Equality Act demands action,NOT words......adjustments NOT Occupational Health referrals.Case No:2505901/09
Royal Mail is an Equal Opportunities Employer..It discriminates against everybody.