not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

[HELP] Package stuck at initial post office?

13 Nov 2019, 16:36

Hi, last monday someone sent a pacakge abroad. Usually, same day or next day, the package tracking says "on is way to langley" (or something like: "picked up")...

3 days passed and all tracking say's about the shipping day: "05:07pm Accepted at Post Office".

Anyone experienced this? I think this can result in 2 situations:
1) it's stuck at post office
2) it's on his way to langley and tracking didn't updated yet

any help will be appreciated. Thank you!!

13 Nov 2019, 22:04

fabio984 wrote:Hi, last monday someone sent a pacakge abroad. Usually, same day or next day, the package tracking says "on is way to langley" (or something like: "picked up")...

3 days passed and all tracking say's about the shipping day: "05:07pm Accepted at Post Office".

Anyone experienced this? I think this can result in 2 situations:
1) it's stuck at post office
2) it's on his way to langley and tracking didn't updated yet

any help will be appreciated. Thank you!!

Some times it can take time for the track info to be updated when boarding crosser, I would suggest checking the delivery service you are using, some times is 5-7 days depending on the country. If takes more time than the service you have contracted follow this link: https://business.help.royalmail.com/app/contact

14 Nov 2019, 07:03

What service did they use?

14 Nov 2019, 09:29

SpacePhoenix wrote:What service did they use?

Royal Mail Signed For™ . It's global shipping program (ebay). He sent to the global center, and they'll send abroad. But still stuck with the first day tracking message: "Accepted at Post Office.". tkx

14 Nov 2019, 11:33

Try the tracking number on https://www.17track.net/en

What entries do you get?

14 Nov 2019, 11:38

fabio984 wrote:
SpacePhoenix wrote:What service did they use?

Royal Mail Signed For™ . It's global shipping program (ebay). He sent to the global center, and they'll send abroad. But still stuck with the first day tracking message: "Accepted at Post Office.". tkx

It's Signed For, that's all you get until it is delivered. The ebay global shipping centre probably get so many it either takes a long time to update or it got missed as signed for when delivered.

14 Nov 2019, 22:24

SpacePhoenix wrote:Try the tracking number on https://www.17track.net/en

What entries do you get?

I did it before ask here. I get what I get at parcell iOS app. Accepted at post office.

Also I have another 2 trackings to pitneybowes and both says only " tracking details uploaded" (in the same day). I guess I'll just wait a few days to see if it changes. I'll keep this updated to help future costumers.

14 Nov 2019, 22:37

Ok, so after a lot of search I found the pitney bowes website and all it said was same as royal mail (accepted).

It shows an ebay order number, so on the left side of that website I typed that order number which was on the right side, typed my email, and got some info!!!

Shipped from the Global Shipping Center to International Destination Lichfield, GB Nov 14 12:06 PM
Customs Documentation and Labeling Lichfield, GB Nov 13 12:14 PM
Delay at the Global Shipping Center Lichfield, GB Nov 13 10:03 AM
Processing at the Global Shipping Center Lichfield, GB Nov 13 10:03 AM

great! thanks everyone. If someone reading this need help just let me know (quote message here). Will reply asap.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1