not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

Roymail tracking We've got it, langley HWDC

12 Nov 2019, 15:05

Hi, when Royalmail tracking says We've got it, Langley HWDC does this mean it's cleared customs, as the netherlands post tracking says processed in country of destination.

13 Nov 2019, 07:13

Langley is where HM customs do the safety and security checks so it's probably going through their system, once Royal Mail has it, tracking will recommence.

13 Nov 2019, 09:26

It's been 8 days with no update on tracking since it was logged as they'd got it, have there been any changes in procedures to get ready for brexit that may have caused delays for mail coming from Europe.

13 Nov 2019, 13:52

Eight days isn’t that unusual. As far as we can tell, batches of mail get selected at random for extra checks, so the clearance time is variable.

13 Nov 2019, 22:05

tosh wrote:It's been 8 days with no update on tracking since it was logged as they'd got it, have there been any changes in procedures to get ready for brexit that may have caused delays for mail coming from Europe.

Follow this link for further help: https://business.help.royalmail.com/app/contact

14 Nov 2019, 15:56

I followed the link ruorbe and there's a phone number, i will give them a call.

Why does Royalmail tracking say we've got it, if they haven't and it's stuck in customs.

Do Royalmail scan before it goes to customs or after, i'm not sure if it's customs or royal mail that have it.

20 Nov 2019, 14:58

parcels and packets can stay at langley for upto 20 days, i recently had a parcel that stayed in customs for 22 days. However when they clear customs it'll be with you in 1-2 days usally

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1