not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

misiing parcel

12 Nov 2019, 06:47

PLEASE HELP ME!
I sent from Bulgaria the practice which arrived in England but was not delivered to address.I have a traking number ,but i
I don't understand where the shipment is.
it was sent to the address I was given, it is not wrong
Traking number RI289179011BG

the recipient writes this to me

The parcel has NOT been delivered to my postal address as of Monday 11th November 2019 at 21:27pm. You have not confirmed (1) My house number and (2) Postcode Address to which you had posted the parcel to the correct property address in ensuring that it matches EBAY's records for my ebay account.

Also, the Royal Mail Tracking systems clearly states that it has been delivered to Southwark Royal Mail Delivery Office (DO) which is not YET actually delivered to a UK residential address. Ebay Customer Service can also confirm this. At this stage myself and Ebay Customer Service would want assurance that you have posted the parcel to the correct UK postcode and house number address, you have yet failed to confirm these details.

I will wait until Wednesday 13th November 2019 at the very latest to allow time for Southwark Royal Mail Delivery Office (DO) to deliver the parcel to me as Southwark Royal Mail Delivery Office would have to deliver the parcel to the correct Royal Mail Delivery Office which would be my local area Upper Norwood Royal Mail Delivery Office (DO) for my postcode address. Southwark Royal Mail Delivery Office (DO) would not deliver this parcel, it would be the Upper Norwood Royal Mail Delivery Office (DO) - this is the reason why I would like confirmation from yourself as to the (1) the house number and (2) UK postcode that you sent the parcel to ensure it matches the details on my ebay account, and that you have not posted the parcel to an INCORRECT address.

misiing parcel

12 Nov 2019, 07:31

Have they had a grey card in the post? I believe that it's still possible to get a customs charge for mail posted in the EU (something to do with VAT paid)

misiing parcel

12 Nov 2019, 14:24

The item was delivered at 10:09 today, from Upper Norwood. I would suggest that it went to Southwark first due to an error.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1