not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

Can I Photoshop the price off a postage label?

11 Nov 2019, 13:05

I don't want postage value to be displayed on my label. Is editing out the price before printing the label okay? Is there some law that the price has to be there unless printed via PayPal? (The service I need, tracked 48 with signature, isn't available to print via PayPal)

Thank you!

11 Nov 2019, 20:44

I believe that you have to show the price on the label, otherwise the receiver might get a surcharge grey card...

12 Nov 2019, 17:29

Oh dear, has someone sold something to someone and waaaayyyy overcharged them on postage .. hmmmmm

12 Nov 2019, 20:51

Interesting, I didn`t think of that, thanks Gimba :Very Happy

13 Nov 2019, 07:20

zacksmith wrote:I don't want postage value to be displayed on my label. Is editing out the price before printing the label okay? Is there some law that the price has to be there unless printed via PayPal? (The service I need, tracked 48 with signature, isn't available to print via PayPal)

Thank you!

Yes, it has to be displayed. It's not against the law but not displaying it on the label goes against Royal Mails Terms and conditions in their definitions. Therefore it's possible that they may reject the label and charge the receiver.

Postage Label means a postage label created by Royal Mail Online Postage that indicates, among other things, the amount of postage paid or the weight (or size and weight where applicable) on an Item and the address of the recipient of the Item and that may indicate the address of the sender of the Item;

https://www.royalmail.com/parcel-despat ... conditions

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1