not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

Postal issues, no post for 1 week +

09 Nov 2019, 22:16

Just after some advice, last couple of weeks noticed a big decrease in post, live in a block of 6 flats and other people in the building have said the same.
Posted a letter 1st class to myself 6 days ago as a test and not delivered.
If I went to the sorting office would they be able/willing to check if post was there and for me to collect? Also to obviously raise my concerns with them.

09 Nov 2019, 22:35

Does the communal entrance have a trades button? Could be that someone else has been covering the walk that covers the flats and they arrive after the trades button has switched off for the day

09 Nov 2019, 22:38

Letter box is in the main communal outside door so no need to ring bell unless it’s signed for. Was concerned someone new was doing the route as it’s a slightly confusing address.

10 Nov 2019, 13:48

I would suggest either asking a local postie for the phone number of your local delivery office or go there in person and ask if there are any problems at the moment. They will be able to tell you if certain walks haven't been delivered or check with the relevant postie that they know where to deliver your mail. We are usually very helpful in that respect as long as customers are polite.

10 Nov 2019, 14:38

Appreciate the responses thanks, yes went to the sorting office today and the lady was very helpful and looked in the back but unfortunately no post there. Took my number for the depo to call me. Off work tomorrow so will try and speak to the postman/lady.

10 Nov 2019, 15:51

Thief in the building

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1