not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

Confusion tracking status

01 Nov 2019, 06:45

Hi,

I have a letter that is being posted to me from Gibraltar to Singapore. The tracking # is RT601375156GI and is on the international tracked and signed service.

The latest tracking from Royal mail has "Item leaving overseas" and the Gibraltar post tells me a waybill has been assigned and a number SQ319(?).

Can anyone help me understand what is happening with this letter?

01 Nov 2019, 07:57

SQ19 is the flight from Heathrow to Singapore - I am guessing it's being loaded on to that aircraft.

Otherwise, if it has arrived in Singapore but isn't yet on singposts database then its likely in customs.

04 Nov 2019, 08:39

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:SQ19 is the flight from Heathrow to Singapore - I am guessing it's being loaded on to that aircraft.

Otherwise, if it has arrived in Singapore but isn't yet on singposts database then its likely in customs.

Thanks for this info.

I am trying to understand - is there any way to tell if it has definitely left the UK? I was provided with a tracking number and also with a rather long number beginning with GBLALA.
When you say it is likely in customs, do you mean UK Customs? I'm surprised that a simple letter has been sitting for so long!

Thanks again.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1