not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE




Parcel held up

23 Oct 2019, 11:43

Hello I received an email from the sender of a package I'm waiting on saying it arrived at Heathrow sorting facility on 8th September how long does it take to clear. Tracking number. YT1924221266052333 Thank you

Parcel held up

23 Oct 2019, 20:09

We don’t know how long it takes to clear, that is down to customs. But after 5 weeks the sender should claim for a loss.

That doesn’t look like a Royal Mail tracking number. Is it something you bought?

Parcel held up

23 Oct 2019, 20:50

Thanks Snaggletooth it was a watch fitness tracker wristband that I bought

Parcel held up

24 Oct 2019, 18:14

Pegster wrote:Thanks Snaggletooth it was a watch fitness tracker wristband that I bought


These are liable to be officially destroyed for contravention of the Dangerous Goods act, if the sender doesn’t follow the packaging guidelines. Either way, it is the seller’s problem not yours, make a claim.

Parcel held up

24 Oct 2019, 20:30

Snaggletooth wrote:
Pegster wrote:Thanks Snaggletooth it was a watch fitness tracker wristband that I bought


These are liable to be officially destroyed for contravention of the Dangerous Goods act, if the sender doesn’t follow the packaging guidelines. Either way, it is the seller’s problem not yours, make a claim.


For a fitness tracker??

Parcel held up

25 Oct 2019, 06:38

dsmith812 wrote:
Snaggletooth wrote:
Pegster wrote:Thanks Snaggletooth it was a watch fitness tracker wristband that I bought


These are liable to be officially destroyed for contravention of the Dangerous Goods act, if the sender doesn’t follow the packaging guidelines. Either way, it is the seller’s problem not yours, make a claim.


For a fitness tracker??


Yes - especially if they haven't followed the strict ICAO rules for Lithium batteries if thats how it's powered.

Previous page Next page


Page 1 of 1