not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

item stuck at LANGLEY HWDC :(

22 Oct 2019, 19:31

Hi everyone,

Tracking Ref: RF183803836ES

I had purchased a very expensive item of clothing wear (a handmade shirt) from a Spanish boutique located in Bilbao. I had purchased from this store on previous occasions without experiencing any delays or issues. The parcel had arrived at Langley on the 3rd of October. Unfortunately Tracking status has not been updated since and has remained the same.

The Spanish courier service used was Correos (Spain post). I am really concerned with the delay and I am worried that perhaps the parcel has been misplaced or lost.

I have contacted the sender who has made efforts to contact Correos. Unfortunately Correos have responded saying that they have had no contact from Customs and that they have no jurisdiction or means of ascertaining the reasons for the delay, i.e., they have no control once the parcel once it has been passed over to the UK.

I have contacted Royal mail who have said that they have no control. This is like a game of cat and mouse.

22 Oct 2019, 19:39

It's probably stuck in customs, chances are that there will be a customs charge, have you received a grey card in the post?

22 Oct 2019, 21:57

Unfortunately not. I've had a look everywhere anticipating a card or some form of communication. Nothing yet.

28 Oct 2019, 04:37

I've got a suspicion that Brexit preparations have caused this delay. No updates. Tracking still showing the same thing.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1