not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

No investigation after depo lose parcel

14 Oct 2019, 16:16

Hi lovely people
Im hoping someone can give me some insite to how investigations are carried out.
I sent a parcel first class, it was undelivered due to lack of access. Several visits to the depot, phone calls, complaints etc and depo now accepted they lost it. No info has been given into what investigation has been carried out? Even customer services say they cant contact the depot directly to ask!
Any ideas. Tracking number backs up the non delivery then no further info.
Cheers in advance.

14 Oct 2019, 18:40

How many days ago was delivery attempted?

14 Oct 2019, 21:06

Hi. Thanks for your question. Saturday 21st of sept attempted delivery failed due to access issue.( flats entrance) was supposed to be he reattempted next working day. Never redelivered. Since then we have chased and chased with customer service and requested redelivery. Finally upper Holloway called the reciever to say they lost it. Nothing since and no explanation given.

15 Oct 2019, 05:56

Was the return address on the back of the parcel?

15 Oct 2019, 20:36

I usually do put it on and sure i did however i bought the padded envelope at the post office and wrote it out at the counter there and then. Im doubting myself in the rush at the counter. Fingers crossed i did but no parcel back yet. Not looking good.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1