ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

My item has stuck at LANGLEY HWDC over one month

For help with tracking please see...HERE
For information about your item being in HWDC Langley please see...HERE
For information about any other mail or if you have a complaint or general query, we first suggest you contact Royal Mail, see the link HERE.

This is an open forum.

Forum rules
For help with tracking please see...HERE
For information about your item being in HWDC Langley please see...HERE
For information about any other mail or if you have a complaint or general query, we first suggest you contact Royal Mail, see the link HERE.
Implications on mail after the UK's exit from the EU
From 1st January the rules for sending and receiving items to and from the EU will change.For more details please see... HERE
MarcinM

Post by MarcinM »

Hey,

I have ordered some stuff from outside UK around 2 months ago. When I try to track the package the system says that his item has been received at LANGLEY HWDC, United Kingdom. More information will be available as it travels through our UK network. In the meantime, I'd moved house I got now a different address. What should I do to finally get my package?
Tracking number is RP021280306LV

Thanks
Marcin

mattling9

Post by mattling9 »

I have had multiple parcels stuck at HWDC for weeks now and it's only now that they seem to be coming out. Hopefully Yours should be released soon.

I have had a big problem with the parcel that has been there the longest. For some reason they have set the valuation of $5200 as opposed to $52.00 which was what was written on the CN22 Form.
MarcinM

Post by MarcinM »

Is there any other option to reach the staff and get things faster? The problem is I have changed my address so if Royal Mail will send to the old address the package is gone.
mattling9

Post by mattling9 »

ALL MY ITEMS ARE FINALLY LEAVING HWDC AND BEING DELIVERED

Here's the problem, I'm not pointing fingers as i don't know how the system works, but it seems there was a huge confusion when putting the parcel info into the system. It took weeks until i heard anything, but i eventually got a C77 form through the post, informing me i needed to comple a C88a form because the value of my parcel were $5200 and $5160. Now the values written on the parcels has been confirmed by the sender to be $52 and $28, which i sexactly what i paid for both. I can see how a mistake could be made for $52.00 being seen as $5200 but the $5160 i have no idea....

The tracked parcel was at HWDC for about 3 weeks before i received a letter and unfortunately the untracked one has been there for 14 weeks and i received the letter yesterday. Thankfully after call after call after call, i eventually ended up with a really lovely lady from HMRC who got both parcels sorted within a few hours.

Please Note that i will not be handing out the number for the woman i spoke to because they do not deal with any cases without a customs reference number, which can only be found on the C77 Form IF THAT IS THE PROBLEM YOU ARE HAVING.
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR

Post by POSTMAN »

mattling9 wrote:ALL MY ITEMS ARE FINALLY LEAVING HWDC AND BEING DELIVERED

Here's the problem, I'm not pointing fingers as i don't know how the system works, but it seems there was a huge confusion when putting the parcel info into the system. It took weeks until i heard anything, but i eventually got a C77 form through the post, informing me i needed to comple a C88a form because the value of my parcel were $5200 and $5160. Now the values written on the parcels has been confirmed by the sender to be $52 and $28, which i sexactly what i paid for both. I can see how a mistake could be made for $52.00 being seen as $5200 but the $5160 i have no idea....

The tracked parcel was at HWDC for about 3 weeks before i received a letter and unfortunately the untracked one has been there for 14 weeks and i received the letter yesterday. Thankfully after call after call after call, i eventually ended up with a really lovely lady from HMRC who got both parcels sorted within a few hours.

Please Note that i will not be handing out the number for the woman i spoke to because they do not deal with any cases without a customs reference number, which can only be found on the C77 Form IF THAT IS THE PROBLEM YOU ARE HAVING.
One answer is enough, please do not spam the board with multiple posts saying the same thing.
I Wrote
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
MarcinM

Post by MarcinM »

POSTMAN wrote:One answer is enough, please do not spam the board with multiple posts saying the same thing.
Hello, is there any chance to solve this problem here?
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

MarcinM wrote:
POSTMAN wrote:One answer is enough, please do not spam the board with multiple posts saying the same thing.
Hello, is there any chance to solve this problem here?
Solve - No we aren't Royal Mail (as we state on every page)

We can only give advice on where to go next, what your best options are, or what MIGHT be happening. To actually solve it you need o go back to the sender, Royal Mail or the original postal company you sent it through.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support
Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
"Employers are always seeking more productivity from workers, without considering the human factor, the worker's age, the weather conditions and the intense heat. We need to intervene before it's too late, reducing working hours and the load carried by workers, because it's impossible to sustain the rhythm they're forced to work at for many years."
nitinr708

Re: My item has stuck at LANGLEY HWDC over one month

Post by nitinr708 »

My Item has been stuck at Langley HWDC for over a month now.
RN141110493GB

It's delivery address has mistake.
Please correct it to -
AMAZONSKA 4753/1
Sered
SK - 92601

Then it should be able to make it to the destination
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

nitinr708 wrote:
06 Apr 2021, 14:54
RN141110493GB

Please correct it to -
AMAZONSKA 4753/1
Sered
SK - 92601

Sorry we are unable to do this - we are not an official Royal Mail site. We do warn visitors of our status, and at the bottom of every page.
"Employers are always seeking more productivity from workers, without considering the human factor, the worker's age, the weather conditions and the intense heat. We need to intervene before it's too late, reducing working hours and the load carried by workers, because it's impossible to sustain the rhythm they're forced to work at for many years."
Snaggletooth
EX POST OFFICE

Post by Snaggletooth »

nitinr708 wrote:
06 Apr 2021, 14:54
RN141110493GB

Please correct it to -
AMAZONSKA 4753/1
Sered
SK - 92601

Just to add to what TBT said, hopefully you spelled out the name of the destination country on the parcel. “SK 92601” isn’t enough.
Snaggletooth
EX POST OFFICE

Post by Snaggletooth »

NimeshShrestha wrote:
17 Jun 2021, 17:55
Hello there, I am having a problem with my parcel being stuck at Langley for over a month. There has been no update since a month. Could you pls let me know why this happens. It was an international signed for Nepal.
It says it's being ready for dispatch. It was my friend who had shipped it and now he is already in Nepal..I called the call center they say they don't have much information regarding it and all you can do is wait

RZ095426754GB
This is the last tracking point:
Tuesday 18 May 2021
00:33
Item Received by Royal Mail
LANGLEY HWDC
No sign of an attempt to put it on the the plane in over 4 weeks. Nepal isn't listed as disrupted. Three options spring to mind:

1. Royal Mail forgot to scan it on to the plane, and now it is stuck in Nepalese customs. Possible, but that would mean two unlikely things happening to the same package.

2. RM are still waiting for a plane. Possible, but unlikely after an entire month.

3. The contents mean it has been labelled "do not fly", or it is being investigated for this. This seems most likely, given the time frame. What was in the package?
kellogs

Post by kellogs »

Hello,

Another one stuck in Langley for a month: RN777495505RO

Can anyone provide any help with it, mr. Postman ?

Thank yous!
binky_62

Post by binky_62 »

Did it turn up? My parcel from Slovenia has been in transit for 6 working days now...
Tobe Hooper

Post by Tobe Hooper »

binky_62 wrote:
09 Apr 2024, 19:59
Did it turn up? My parcel from Slovenia has been in transit for 6 working days now...
Mine has been in Heathrow for 15 days now. Something is going on there,
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Tobe Hooper wrote:
09 Apr 2024, 22:00
binky_62 wrote:
09 Apr 2024, 19:59
Mine has been in Heathrow for 15 days now. Something is going on there,
You need to contact an official Royal Mail site and make a claim, or get the sender to claim Romania.

Its possible that the address label has been damaged or unreadable, in that case, a claim will sometimes get an item back into the system.