not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

My letter is stuck on LANGLEY HWDC, United Kingdom

05 Dec 2018, 11:11

My letter was send 27.11. from Germany. Tracking number RR932271070DE.
On Saturday 1. December was item received on LANGLEY HWDC, United Kingdom. Now is 5.12. and still not deliver. What happened? Is really important letter for me, another letter from Germany was arrived really fast. Where is problem please?

05 Dec 2018, 21:21

We are not Royal Mail, so we can't give you an official answer.

But given that it has stopped at Langley, this means that it is stuck in customs. We understand that some bags of mail are selected at random for extra checks, this letter was probably in one of those bags.

06 Dec 2018, 04:32

Snaggletooth wrote:We are not Royal Mail, so we can't give you an official answer.

But given that it has stopped at Langley, this means that it is stuck in customs. We understand that some bags of mail are selected at random for extra checks, this letter was probably in one of those bags.

Nice... and how long i must wait? Inside are only two cards. For my collection.
When i read about Langey HWDC, I get the impression that it is actually okay. Long wait and lost items ...

06 Dec 2018, 08:35

Customs are a law enforcement agency, they will take as long as they want / need to. As you can see from other threads on this site, there appears to be a backlog, which is not unusual in the run-up to Christmas.

13 Dec 2018, 14:49

Still no update.

13 Dec 2018, 15:04

You just need an admin to confirm from what I've read on here recently customs don't scan if it's at the HWDC it's gone beyond customs? Admins confirm if I'm right or wrong, seems a longtime to be stuck at the HWDC

13 Dec 2018, 18:44

I'm not an admin but...

jamesfan222 wrote:You just need an admin to confirm from what I've read on here recently customs don't scan

...that's correct...

jamesfan222 wrote:if it's at the HWDC it's gone beyond customs?

No, not quite. If you see it scanned at any Royal Mail facility then it has passed through customs. Some countries also scan it in to HWDC, so you know it has arrived at customs. The last tracking for this item shows:

02:12pm
Item Received
LANGLEY HWDC, United Kingdom

So it is still in customs. 13 days in customs is unusual but not unknown.

10 Jan 2019, 14:25

Still not delivered.
Can be my letter stolen?
I'm really upset ...

10 Jan 2019, 19:13

You need to apply for a refund from Deutsche Post, and also claim for the value if the contents were worth anything. In most countries the item counts as lost once 5 weeks have passed. This doesn’t affect whether the letter arrives eventually or not.

11 Jan 2019, 22:01

Well... nice...

Thank you

24 Jan 2019, 13:22

Hi there!

It seems really odd to keep two cards for so long.

I am experiencing a similar issue with a parcel sent from Greece and being stuck there since the 24th of December. It's been a month already and the tracking number still appears it over there. Have you had any update already?

Thanks!

29 Jan 2019, 08:22

Stratos_Ch wrote:Hi there!

It seems really odd to keep two cards for so long.

I am experiencing a similar issue with a parcel sent from Greece and being stuck there since the 24th of December. It's been a month already and the tracking number still appears it over there. Have you had any update already?

Thanks!

Absolutely not. Can't call, can't sent email...
Seller start investigation with Deutch post.
I thing on Landley sit someone, who is Magic the Gathering player and stole my cards...
Hahaha... I'm really "happy"...

14 Nov 2019, 01:48

Hi Dear
I am sorry to share this with you.
My letter was send on 07.10.2019 using ROYAL MAIL from UK to go to SAO TOME AND PRINCIPE.
Tracking reference: RU824892701GB
After they sent my item to "LANGLEY HWDC", United Kingdom and nobody have news.
Somebody know where is my item?
When I call, only the computer talks to me, and always tell me what they were recorded on it!
It is very sad.
I hoping there is someone decent around, and I leave my personal contact:
agostviegas@hotmail.com
I am so sorry to share this with you.

14 Nov 2019, 02:06

This cannot be an open-air cemetery, where there are dead meats passing by and live meats pretending they are not seeing.
Someone, please, do something positive.
where is my item ???
I don't seem to have paid Royal Mail to go with my letter from England to SAO TOME E PRINCIPE !?

14 Nov 2019, 02:17

Item Royal Mail Reference: RU824892701GB

YOU PLACE the letter on the ROYAL MAIL, and you MUST walk behind if not it won't be stolen.

This is a notional shame.

where is my letter sent from Birmingham to Sao Tome and Principe by Royal Mail reference: RU824892701GB????

If royal mail can't to do delivery, why they received money in my hands?

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 2   1, 2