ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED APR 2019)... HERE

Intern'l standard letter with no Country name

Before you register and ask for help or you are looking for information on your item being in HWDC Langley then please see...HERE
If you are looking for information on your mail or have a complaint or general query,we 1st suggest you contact Royal Mail,see the link above.This is an open forum.

Forum rules
Before you register and ask for help or you are looking for information on your item being in HWDC Langley then please see...HERE
If you are looking for information on your mail or have a complaint or general query,we 1st suggest you contact Royal Mail,see the link above.This is an open forum.
Seyra

Post by Seyra »

Hello all,

What is the chance of a international standard letter if I wrote all the address EXCEPT the country name which I forgot to write. I wrote Metro Manila 1026 the zipcode.

I dropped it in post office and am not sure if the clerk cared enough for the missing info.
Seyra

Post by Seyra »

Comments are really appreciated
TrueBlueTerrier

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

Pretty good if it is going to Manila, the capital of the Philippines. Not guaranteed but I'd say near 95%.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
I am using an automatic grammar and spelling app, your original post if quoted may be amended by default. No judgement in your use of grammar or spelling is intended or meant.
Seyra

Post by Seyra »

Thank you so much that gives me hope. I am on rattle and roll mode this time. Today is the 16th day my sister didn't received yet. 9 more hopeful days
Seyra

Post by Seyra »

Hello all,

If 25th day from the day I sent the letter international and I will submit a claim form with all the receipts does Royal mail will refund me for that?