ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED APR 2019)... HERE

Delivered to wrong address (sender's address)

Before you register and ask for help or you are looking for information on your item being in HWDC Langley then please see...HERE
If you are looking for information on your mail or have a complaint or general query,we 1st suggest you contact Royal Mail,see the link above.This is an open forum.

Forum rules
Before you register and ask for help or you are looking for information on your item being in HWDC Langley then please see...HERE
If you are looking for information on your mail or have a complaint or general query,we 1st suggest you contact Royal Mail,see the link above.This is an open forum.
artcjw

Post by artcjw »

I am having an issue with my delivery, I posted to the recipient on Monday but the postman sent the mail to my address which I am confusing now. Has anyone that experience? The tracking number shows it delivered by my address, :thumbdown

Please help me to figure out.
SpacePhoenix
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING

Post by SpacePhoenix »

Has any red sticker been placed on the item?
artcjw

Post by artcjw »

No, there was nothing, it was totally postman's mistake...
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR

Post by POSTMAN »

Possibly the postie delivered it because of the rts on it, you must of put your return address on I guess?
I'ts not uncommon to happen.
VERY IMPORTANT AND INFORMATIVE CORONAVIRUS THREAD HERE
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low life c***s they have always been.