ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED APR 2019)... HERE

item stuck

Before you register and ask for help or you are looking for information on your item being in HWDC Langley then please see...HERE
If you are looking for information on your mail or have a complaint or general query,we 1st suggest you contact Royal Mail,see the link above.This is an open forum.

Forum rules
Before you register and ask for help or you are looking for information on your item being in HWDC Langley then please see...HERE
If you are looking for information on your mail or have a complaint or general query,we 1st suggest you contact Royal Mail,see the link above.This is an open forum.
lain

item stuck

Post by lain »

Hello,im from Uruguay. I want to know about my item,is stuck.It's arribed 25 january to GBLALA,from south korea.RE034518315KR.I want to know what's happens.thanks so much.sorry my bad english.
SpacePhoenix
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING

item stuck

Post by SpacePhoenix »

It's probably stuck in customs. Until customs release the item then there's nothing that either Royal Mail or your national postal service (whatever your equivalent of Royal Mail is called) will be able to do