ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

StrIKE WOeS

For help with tracking please see...HERE
For information about your item being in HWDC Langley please see...HERE
For information about any other mail or if you have a complaint or general query, we first suggest you contact Royal Mail, see the link HERE.

This is an open forum.

Forum rules
For help with tracking please see...HERE
For information about your item being in HWDC Langley please see...HERE
For information about any other mail or if you have a complaint or general query, we first suggest you contact Royal Mail, see the link HERE.
Implications on mail after the UK's exit from the EU
From 1st January the rules for sending and receiving items to and from the EU will change.For more details please see... HERE
tight_Fisted

StrIKE WOeS

Post by tight_Fisted »

i thought the post was normal 2day but my posty just aint bothered soming :( argh ! :lfo

tyconuk

Post by tyconuk »

Sorry mate could you start again?
can't quite understand what your trying too say??????? :Very Happy
Delivery:- delivery office near Stockport
tight_Fisted

Post by tight_Fisted »

Basically i read on this forum that the post would be normal this morning but my postman didnt even bother delivering on my road ?!
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR

Post by POSTMAN »

I presume you're a customer,moved to Customer Forum.
I Wrote
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

Mail apparently was quiet busy today so he may have someone covering your part of his round, or he may be coming later. Have you got it yet. Also if your complaining about not getting it by 11.40 then you are going to be unhappy when we get back as Royal Mail are enforcing later starts your mail will be 2 hours later and the postie has no choice in this.

Also as we are mainly posties on here a bit of respect would not go amiss.
but my postman didn't even bother delivering on my road
Perhaps it would have been better to say "but I have not seen him yet and he is usually here by now"
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support
Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
Now retired
tight_Fisted

Post by tight_Fisted »

my apologies for seeming rude i know its not your fault :D bit stressed as got a much needed check on the way and am in deep poo if it doesnt arrive as i said before my apologies did not wish to make offenece
L Tommo

Post by L Tommo »

Funny enough im waiting for a very important letter from RM and the union..... Its only about my job and the appeal to get it back, Im a postie under appeal and i know what STRESS AND BEING IN DEEP POO IS ALL ABOUT.... SO tight fisted i think your issues are noted and if as u say your waiting on a "much needed cheque." I hope you get it...

ITS NOT JUST JOE PUBLIC THAT SUFFERS HERE, ITS US THE POSTIES AS WELL... WE USE THE SERVICE AND WE ARE FIGHTING TO SAVE THIS VERY SERVICE THE PUBLIC USE.. ITS NOT RM OR AL LIE-GHTON OR ADAM CROZIER...ITS US THE POSTIES THAT WANT A BETTER SERVICE AND A FAIR AMOUNT OF PAY AND NO STRINGS OR LOSSES THAT WE WOULD ENCURE THRU THE CHANGES RM WANT TO BRING IN BY EXECITIVE ACTION.. FORCE IT UPON THE POSTIES AND GENERAL PUBLIC...

ALL WE ASK IS THINK ABOUT THE PEOPLE DOING THIS JOB.. THINK ABOUT THE WAY WE ARE BEING MADE TO CHANGE UNDER THREAT AND MANY TIMES BEING BULLIED.. TAKE A LONG LOOK AND READ THIS SITE.... TIGHT FISTED FIND OUT ABOUT THE REAL ROYAL MAIL AND HOW THEY THINK AND TREAT EVERYBODY INCLUDING YOU.....

OUT :crazy:
L TOMMO.... ILLEGITIMIS NON CARBORUNDUM........

EAST LONDON MAIL CENTER-ISHHHH