ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Airmail FROM France?!

For help with tracking please see...HERE
For information about your item being in HWDC Langley please see...HERE
For information about any other mail or if you have a complaint or general query, we first suggest you contact Royal Mail, see the link HERE.

This is an open forum.

Forum rules
For help with tracking please see...HERE
For information about your item being in HWDC Langley please see...HERE
For information about any other mail or if you have a complaint or general query, we first suggest you contact Royal Mail, see the link HERE.
Implications on mail after the UK's exit from the EU
From 1st January the rules for sending and receiving items to and from the EU will change.For more details please see... HERE
p904

Airmail FROM France?!

Post by p904 »

Hi, I need to send a letter to France enclosing a postage paid envelope for return. Its just a small letter with paper in it! What stamp or service will I need for the return of the documents? Thanks for your help

tyconuk

Post by tyconuk »

I think your better going too a post office too ask!
with never having too do that , I'm unsure!
Perhaps someone else might Know on here!
Delivery:- delivery office near Stockport
Stormproof

International Reply Coupons

Post by Stormproof »

From RM website

Overview

Sending an International Reply Coupon with your mailing means the recipient can reply to you for free or by paying only part of the postage cost. You can buy the coupons from most large Post Office branches for just 60p. Then whoever you send the coupon to can exchange it for international postage at a post office in their own country. They can be used to buy postage for anywhere in the world, not just to reply to the country they have been sent from.

If you receive a coupon from abroad, just take it to the Post Office and exchange it for 50p worth of stamps. International Reply Coupons make it so much easier for you to keep in touch with friends and family in foreign lands.

Please note: The current version of the International Reply Coupon has an expiry date of 31st December 2006. After this date, International Reply Coupons with this expiry date can no longer be exchanged for postage.

A new version of the International Reply Coupon with an expiry date of 31st December 2009 will be available from Post Office branches from the 31st July 2006 and will cost 95p.

Key Features

* Send coupons for exchange to any country except Taiwan
* Exchange coupons for actual postage
* Use coupons to purchase postage for anywhere in the world
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets

Illegitimi non carborundum
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

Good one k66yla. Thanks for answering that query so fast. :Applause :Applause :Applause :Applause :Applause
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support
Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
Now retired