ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

mail has not arrived

For help with tracking please see...HERE
For information about your item being in HWDC Langley please see...HERE
For information about any other mail or if you have a complaint or general query, we first suggest you contact Royal Mail, see the link HERE.

This is an open forum.

Forum rules
For help with tracking please see...HERE
For information about your item being in HWDC Langley please see...HERE
For information about any other mail or if you have a complaint or general query, we first suggest you contact Royal Mail, see the link HERE.
Implications on mail after the UK's exit from the EU
From 1st January the rules for sending and receiving items to and from the EU will change.For more details please see... HERE
chronicredeye

mail has not arrived

Post by chronicredeye »

hi guys, i was waiting for a birthday card and a present from my parents in canada, it was posted on the 15th of august but has not arrived as of yet, it was sent by regular canidian mail but it seems that royal mail do not want to deliver me my present! :no no

has the recent strikes effected internaional mail from canada? its been about 16days sicne it was sent and doesnt seem liek its going to turn up.... i'm be greatfull if some 1 could shed some light on the situation

Stormproof

Re: mail has not arrived

Post by Stormproof »

chronicredeye wrote:hi guys, i was waiting for a birthday card and a present from my parents in canada, it was posted on the 15th of august but has not arrived as of yet, it was sent by regular canidian mail but it seems that royal mail do not want to deliver me my present! :no no

has the recent strikes effected internaional mail from canada? its been about 16days sicne it was sent and doesnt seem liek its going to turn up.... i'm be greatfull if some 1 could shed some light on the situation
International mail was affected by the strike, contact customer services on 08457 740740(if they answer) they will beable to tell you of delays, they will probably ask you to wait up to 28 days. We don't always deliver international packets, my mum sent me a small packet from France and it was delivered by Parcelforce.
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets

Illegitimi non carborundum
L Tommo

Can i ask something?

Post by L Tommo »

Have you asked your Mum n Dad if the Canadian Mail is ok...? As ive a cuz in Canada and she sends many things thru the post and nine times out of ten its that end that hold it up... Not Laying the blame but thats what she says.. Now i hope you get your pressie/card soon and intact.. The strikes would of held up the mail of course but if it was in the system it would come thru sooner or later... As K66yla said. Phone the number of customer services and they should give you more info...

Hope like your Mounties... YOU ALWAYS GET YOUR MAIL.... :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray

OUT
L TOMMO.... ILLEGITIMIS NON CARBORUNDUM........

EAST LONDON MAIL CENTER-ISHHHH
axeman

Post by axeman »

could always ask al he goes to canada quite a bit i hear :lfo :lfo
chronicredeye

Post by chronicredeye »

thanks for the replys, not been able to contatc my parents as of yet... but have searched the net and havent came up with anything as of yet...i'll go a head and gve them a ring tomorrow
pb7474

Post by pb7474 »

i'm suffering a similar problem chronic. ebay parcel was sent to me on the 14th from canada and as of yet its still not here. quite strange, i have dealt with this ebay vendor many times and its always usually a week or so
chronicredeye

Post by chronicredeye »

yup there deffo a problem some where along the line, but no body seems to know where!
Stormproof

Post by Stormproof »

Might be held up in Customs, there stuff is coming through a bit erratic at the mo, some days i have 10+ items come in other days only 1.

DGP1

Post by DGP1 »

k66yla wrote:Might be held up in Customs, there stuff is coming through a bit erratic at the mo, some days i have 10+ items come in other days only 1.
Ah customs charges I once handed one to a customer for over £100 he was not happy because he thought he had got a bargin on the net :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: I had to tell him that it wasn't RM but the gov. who wanted the money.
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
Stormproof

Post by Stormproof »

RM doubled there handling fee back in April, went from £4 to £8, its difficult trying to explain to customers that the cost is £1.50 vat and £8.00 handling. Bit like surcharge letters that are 1p underpaid, 'that'll be £1.01 please'. :shock:

chronicredeye

Post by chronicredeye »

my rents paid 10quid uk monye to ship the package